bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
About the precap, i dont think Rehan should have told Nafeesa that he kept the recording in zains room to listen...Nafeesa is obviously going to go racing there to save herself and possibily replace the recording with something else..Im a confused soul right know 🤔😵😳
How are Zain and Aliya going to get back together now...Whats happening to BI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even if she doesn't change the tape or recording, I have a feeling Zain won't listen to it...
However, not forgetting that BI is a different kind of show, I really want to see Zain's expression when he (if he does) listen to the recording!

I LOVE Zain but can't help but side with Aliya on this one! She TRIES SO MUCH but Shauhar sahab isn't ready to hear her side of the story! 🥺🥺

CANT WAIT for his reaction when he discovers the truth, especially about the part that his beloved mom tried to seperate him and Aliya😡
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

Even if she doesn't change the tape or recording, I have a feeling Zain won't listen to it...

However, not forgetting that BI is a different kind of show, I really want to see Zain's expression when he (if he does) listen to the recording!

I LOVE Zain but can't help but side with Aliya on this one! She TRIES SO MUCH but Shauhar sahab isn't ready to hear her side of the story! 🥺🥺

CANT WAIT for his reaction when he discovers the truth, especially about the part that his beloved mom tried to seperate him and Aliya😡

I really hope that zain hears the recording!!
Because its going to be so annoying seeing sanam scenes...ughh😡
Zains expressions is really going to be worth watching...& same this time I feel for Aliya a lot more then Zain!! I feel that Aliya has tried her best to to save their marriage. Lets just hope for the best!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bella_mango

I really hope that zain hears the recording!!
Because its going to be so annoying seeing sanam scenes...ughh😡
Zains expressions is really going to be worth watching...& same this time I feel for Aliya a lot more then Zain!! I feel that Aliya has tried her best to to save their marriage. Lets just hope for the best!

I seriously adore that guy but boy you are in for a LONG ride this time... And I fell a little less bad for you!😈
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Read the latest Fuze article and TE. It will clear your fears.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Same!!!!! Really, really hope that Zain hears the tape!!!!! 😭