Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Fabulous Post Mandy.

I agree with every single word.
I am still rooting for zaya. but i want Zain to have a full redemption track whereas he learns his mistake properly. Realizing your mistake and apologizing is not enough at this point.

I mean what in the future when another problem crops up, how will Aaliya be sure that Zain will be with her..will trust her?

I said it before, and I'm saying it again..Zain needs to become like Usman. He needs to love Aaliya like Usman did. He needs to trust Aaliya like Usman did. Only then will Zain deserve Aaliya..and only then I want Aaliya to get back together with him.

I totally agree with you Saheba, trust works both ways and the same way Zain's trust in Aaliya was broken is the same way hers now is in him. An apology is just not enough to suffice whatever Aaliya is going through right now, it is just not that easy and Zain will see that. Zain is going to see a side to Aaliya he never saw before, one where she is completely broken and not one to easily forgive

In order for Zain to become like Usman, he will have to understand him first. Zain will now see why his father entrusted Aaliya with such a huge sum of his company, he will see why his father's last words were Aaliya. Lastly he will realize in addition to hurting Aaliya, he let down Usman as well. Its going to devastate him. It will be a tough road to redemption but it is one I want to see done right.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My take is:

Zain would not hear the recording today. If he would, he would not go ahead with engagement as per the spoilers... He would come to know about the truth only after the engagement..

Aaliya would pick up her broken pieces of heart and still continue to work on her mamu's dream project alongside Zain... For her mamu's sake.. Rehaan will convince her.. All along Zain would try to woo her back but she would not give in..

Meanwhile Zarina would plot to get BV all for herself, deceive Abdullas and succeed in it too.. When they would be left bankrupt and penniless, Aaliya would give back her 51% stake back to Zain and would go away from their lives... Her monologue from the past-- "Mein agar kabhi tumhaari zindagi se gayi bhi to kuch le ke nahin apna sab kuch tumje deke jaaungi, yeh waada hei mera" will come to play then... Aaliya will once again keep her promise..

In the meantime, Zara and Kabir will get attached to her even more.. Surraiya will play it as a trump card-- especially when she would see that Zain is trying to win her back... How Rehaan and Aaliya's relationship will progress henceforth is something I would not contemplate here. But one thing is for sure : Rehaan would still try to salvage Zaya's relationship. Mein unke rishte ko khatam nahin hone dunga... He will be true to his words..

It would now be all about the truth drawing to Zain, his repentance, his recriminations and his tribulations to win Aaliya back.. The ball is now on Aaliya's court..

rosalineak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

See, that's what I meant. The amount of unfairness done to her (just to mention few):
  1. She was not allowed to prove herself innocent - that is, nobody even bothered to listen to her once.
  2. She was not allowed to see her best friend, her mamu when he was about to take his last breath...while he only uttered Aliyah's name and of none other.
  3. She was humiliated in front of 100 people in the graveyard when she was already in pain that her mamu died...it's also when she got her first talaq.
  4. She was asked to cut the cake and was stuffed with it after Zain announced his second talaq and that too in front of the staff.
  5. She had to witness Zain holding another girl in his arms just before he gave her the last talaq.
She could have put some effort to prove herself innocent, but what's the sense in having to prove the person who had claimed to trust you and love you that you are innocent?

Zain will remember her words and her tears and her efforts to make Zain realize that there will be no come back after the third talaq.

Aaliya does'nt deserve this.she was humiliated Infront of so many people by her husband zain.
There is no trust in their marriage.after saying talaq for three times,I don't think there is a return.
Frankly I don't want Aaliya to go for halal to get back to zain who does'nt trust her.
Aaliya can remarry if she falls in love with an other man.I don't want her to go for a loveless marriage to return to zain.
Edited by rosalineak - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Fabulous Post Mandy.

I agree with every single word.
I am still rooting for zaya. but i want Zain to have a full redemption track whereas he learns his mistake properly. Realizing your mistake and apologizing is not enough at this point.

I mean what in the future when another problem crops up, how will Aaliya be sure that Zain will be with her..will trust her?

I said it before, and I'm saying it again..Zain needs to become like Usman. He needs to love Aaliya like Usman did. He needs to trust Aaliya like Usman did. Only then will Zain deserve Aaliya..and only then I want Aaliya to get back together with him.

@Mandy awesome post.

Totally agree wit u saheba.

Zain was trusting Aalia,now he is nt coz of his mom.

Zain should realise how supportive she was in so many incident , has happened in BV.

She told him u will regret once the truth comes out.

His dad has done their's nikah, he knows he loves his Banji nd his last word was Aalia.

Aalia should nt forgive him dat easily..

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely posts everyone! We should form a 'Love Zain but love Aliya more' club! 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brillaint :)
I agree with what you said Mandy
it was a emotional episode esspecially the second half
but loved how they didn't drag it till friday and then the weekend would be hell :) Don't have anything to add.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Like many, I too was shocked to see Zain give Aaliya the final talaaq and that too because he promised his mother he would marry someone else but this is all the more reason why I want a redemption track for his character. I know, I know the big question is why would it matter now? However to me it does matter because I want to see him regret losing the best thing that ever happened to him. I want Aaliya's words, her sufferings to haunt him because no matter how much I sympathize with Zain it doesn't make Aaliya's sufferings any less. Aaliya was left completely shattered today and now the spoilers about her not wanting to see Zain make sense. Aaliya is completely justified because she has had enough, she has been humiliated and received the ultimate blow today. I want to see her character remain strong, by this I mean I do not want her accepting Zain back in her life just because he will soon learn the truth. I do not want Aaliya to be the typical female lead who will put up with anything just because of love. Through the track so far we've seen Aaliya kept her self respect intact and I want that to continue.

Now in regards to the talaaq, whether there is a catch or 30 days. I do not know nor will I dwell too much on that because there is too much confusion. All I know is that I want a proper redemption track for Zain regardless of what may or may not be, too many times I've seen the male leads getting off easy and BI should not go that route.

ETA: I just had to say this, Harshad and Preetika were amazing today! Seriously these two have come so far as newcomers. Its rare to see actors grow this much in such a short period of time but Harshad and Preetika have done it so kudos to them for bringing their characters to life and having fans become so attached to them.

@Mandy-ve:- Agree with you. I would like to see where the makers will take this story forward. I am though very clear that I am not in the show if they show Aliyah marrying other and then a repentance track. No idea if the talaq is final but hoping there is a catch that the divorce is not final. I am thinking the makers are going for Humsafar track with Aliyah being pregnant. That may be the reason why Aliyah was so heartbroken today. She didn't want to hold Zain back just on the basis of the child.

And I am sure Zain is going to listen to the recording but will he be able to get his love back? Will a woman accept back her husband after he has humiliated her to this extreme? I definitely wouldn't want Aliyah to be the female lead who forgives anything and everything. Trust and faith are key stones for any relationship - You can't have a relationship without either. I agree that Zain's faith has been shaken by the events that happened but somewhere I hoped he would have some trust in his love and her repeatedly asking Zain to not give her third talaq. But now he proved that he doesn't want to have anything to do with Aliyah. So why should Aliyah hold up her end and keep this relationship alive?

I literally was feeling bad for Aliyah when in the end Zain was giving her the third talaq. She was devastated. Her 'Bolo Zain, Main sun rahi hoon' - It is like she doesn't want to listen to the next words that Zain is going to say but she can't do anything much.

Now need to see what Fahad is going to do when the truth will come out? Will Nafeesa be allowed to go scot free? Will Suriyaa accept Nafeesa just because she is not from Bhopal? Hmm willing to see where this show goes next.

And definitely agree that redemption track and Zain repenting for every hurt he gave Aliyah is needed here. So redemption track - eagerly awaiting for it to start.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy ,So from Now on Aaliya will be wearing BLACK LIBAAS as she is divorced ? from my dad's side my ancestors are from pakistan , n my dad's aunt's daughter she is here in US with us i met her today , actually she is divorced 😭 from past 9 years and she always wear black libaas with hijab