Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mandy , i am not keeping my hope's high now not like this time regarding this track , i am totally on Aaliya's side right now, she doesn't want any man in her life , in true sense today she is not Aaliya Gulaam Haider nor Aaliya Zain Abdulla . she is just Aaliya right now, Truly a innocence soul , TOTALLY ALLAH KI BANDI , the hell she went trough in past few months , commendable to her braveness , i want her to be brave be stone hearted like really pathar jaise , i want her to not muh chupaayi in room this time , doesn't suits her character , she is fighter , allah love's her , i want her to move out from rehaan house, use some money for her own living she should buy her own house i want her to go to Barkat royal as a owner/as only mamu ki bhaanji ban ke keep her head high n be stone hearted feelingless , i think then if these steps cv's will follow they will do justice to aaliya's character. today i will not talk about ZAYA , my feminist is rising high today , just wana smack abdulla's face's , D ho na ho zaya ek ho na ho, i don't wana either of them married to other people , i want cv's to show us em single and business man and woman ,

P.S sory maine kuch jydaa e want want krliya mandy
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy , i am not keeping my hope's high now not like this time regarding this track , i am totally on Aaliya's side right now, she doesn't want any man in her life , in true sense today she is not Aaliya Gulaam Haider nor Aaliya Zain Abdulla . she is just Aaliya right now, Truly a innocence soul , TOTALLY ALLAH KI BANDI , the hell she went trough in past few months , commendable to her braveness , i want her to be brave be stone hearted like really pathar jaise , i want her to not muh chupaayi in room this time , doesn't suits her character , she is fighter , allah love's her , i want her to move out from rehaan house, use some money for her own living she should buy her own house i want her to go to Barkat royal as a owner/as only mamu ki bhaanji ban ke keep her head high n be stone hearted feelingless , i think then if these steps cv's will follow they will do justice to aaliya's character. today i will not talk about ZAYA , my feminist is rising high today , just wana smack abdulla's face's , D ho na ho zaya ek ho na ho, i don't wana either of them married to other people , i want cv's to show us em single and business man and woman ,

Me want too that she should go to Barkat Villa as Maamu ki Bhaanji and treat Surriya Begum exactly like she treated our Aliya.. But she wont do that as she is an Adarsh Human Being! (A bit too Humane for me at this moment!)😈
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you.

On this forum there is a lot of talk about sympathising with Zain or hating Zain, but people tend to forget Aaliya's pain.

She also lost her mamu, fair enough he wasn't her dad, but she loved him like one, and to top it all off she wasn't even allowed a last goodbye with him, and couldn't grieve properly for him, because she was partly blamed for the death. Add to the fact her parents betrayed her, her sister turned against her for a while, her in-laws were plotting against her, and even her husband left her side. I don't know how she put up with it all, and even then she tried to salvage her relationship with Zain, regardless of the hate he threw at her.

I've liked Aaliya's portrayal so far. She hasn't been shown as weak, and nor as some sort of superhuman without emotions. Shows tend to go to one extreme or the other, but her portrayal has been realistic. She was shocked when Zain initiated the talaq and broke down, but she was dignified throughout it all, and only asked Zain to reconsider, but did not crumble. She has let out her emotions but she is carrying on.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Ditto and 🤗 Mandy

Hey Priyanka! 🤗 We're in for now, lets see what BI has in store

Exactly, I do not want to see Aaliya crying in a corner. I want to see her standing strong and trying to start her life afresh, I know its not going to be easy for her but she has never been someone who gives up. I want her to be a fighter and when she comes face to face with Zain after the truth is revealed, I want her to let him have it good! Let Zain realize that whatever he's done is no joking matter, you just can't take the steps Zain has and not repent. Aaliya should in no way make this easy for him

Based on the spoilers, it makes me wonder if Aaliya really will move out on her own and start from scratch. Where will she go? What will she do? I doubt she will want to work at BR anymore, she will want to be as far away from Zain as possible.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

Completely agree with you.

On this forum there is a lot of talk about sympathising with Zain or hating Zain, but people tend to forget Aaliya's pain.

She also lost her mamu, fair enough he wasn't her dad, but she loved him like one, and to top it all off she wasn't even allowed a last goodbye with him, and couldn't grieve properly for him, because she was partly blamed for the death. Add to the fact her parents betrayed her, her sister turned against her for a while, her in-laws were plotting against her, and even her husband left her side. I don't know how she put up with it all, and even then she tried to salvage her relationship with Zain, regardless of the hate he threw at her.

I've liked Aaliya's portrayal so far. She hasn't been shown as weak, and nor as some sort of superhuman without emotions. Shows tend to go to one extreme or the other, but her portrayal has been realistic. She was shocked when Zain initiated the talaq and broke down, but she was dignified throughout it all, and only asked Zain to reconsider, but did not crumble. She has let out her emotions but she is carrying on.

Totally agree with you! This is why I love her character and do not want things to change now that Zain has given her a third talaaq. Aaliya is shattered but her will to live remains strong, she is down but not out.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka! 🤗 We're in for now, lets see what BI has in store

Exactly, I do not want to see Aaliya crying in a corner. I want to see her standing strong and trying to start her life afresh, I know its not going to be easy for her but she has never been someone who gives up. I want her to be a fighter and when she comes face to face with Zain after the truth is revealed, I want her to let him have it good! Let Zain realize that whatever he's done is no joking matter, you just can't take the steps Zain has and not repent. Aaliya should in no way make this easy for him

Based on the spoilers, it makes me wonder if Aaliya really will move out on her own and start from scratch. Where will she go? What will she do? I doubt she will want to work at BR anymore, she will want to be as far away from Zain as possible.

agreee mandy, i don't know how creatives are gona play out this, she is not going to her parents i highly doubt, i think she will be at rehaan's house this is where zain will arrive n she will refuse to meet n then next day i highly doubt to if she will leave rehaan house without knowing anyone which i really want her to go away n to be live in yaaar wo kya kehte hai use , orphanage haaan , i dnt know if u saw QUBOOL HAI SEASON 1 zoya was in orphanage when asad committed mistake , agar creatives BR ni behjna chahte to i want creatives will make her life start afresh from stracth ,, i don't know what my saying after watching today's episode . i read zainab's thread your's to , in between my heart m saying zaya are still here. but if i want to express my feelings today my feminist not allowing to say ZAYA , i want TOTALY RESPECT JUSTICE TO AALIYA'S CHARACTER IN THIS TRACK , someone today on thread ask me to choose b/w self-respect and love, my reply was not a doubt i will go with SELF RESPECT ,,,, having off from work for next 3 days and today's epside left no stone unturned peace to our minds , m sory mandy if ima not making sense here. mind is notch potch
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love your post, completely agree!!!
I really hope Zain listens to the recording and repents.. Literally!!!! 😭 He has too.. and yes I agree Aaliyah cannot forgive him immediately, I mean uhhh god Beintehaa is so good LOL!!!! 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

agreee mandy, i don't know how creatives are gona play out this, she is not going to her parents i highly doubt, i think she will be at rehaan's house this is where zain will arrive n she will refuse to meet n then next day i highly doubt to if she will leave rehaan house without knowing anyone which i really want her to go away n to be live in yaaar wo kya kehte hai use , orphanage haaan , i dnt know if u saw QUBOOL HAI SEASON 1 zoya was in orphanage when asad committed mistake , agar creatives BR ni behjna chahte to i want creatives will make her life start afresh from stracth ,, i don't know what my saying after watching today's episode . i read zainab's thread your's to , in between my heart m saying zaya are still here. but if i want to express my feelings today my feminist not allowing to say ZAYA , i want TOTALY RESPECT JUSTICE TO AALIYA'S CHARACTER IN THIS TRACK , someone today on thread ask me to choose b/w self-respect and love, my reply was not a doubt i will go with SELF RESPECT ,,,, having off from work for next 3 days and today's epside left no stone unturned peace to our minds , m sory mandy if ima not making sense here. mind is notch potch

I think the same, I don't think she would leave Rehan or his kids without saying goodbye. I think Zain will come to see her and that is when he will learn she wants nothing to do with him. Zain's repentance will start from there

I know what happened in QH and I will admit the thought crossed my mind that Aaliya do the same but who knows? BI is so damn unpredictable that no one can say for sure what will happen but we know what we want and as a fan I do not want Aaliya forgiving Zain so easily after he broke her heart into a million pieces.

Don't be sorry, I know what you mean. I love ZaYa and of course I want them back together but not at the cost of Aaliya's self respect where she just forgives and forgets what just happened. Aaliya went through a lot yet still she put up a fight for her marriage, but why should she do so now after a third talaaq? Why should it only be her fight? Its best to show role reversals at this point.

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I love your post, completely agree!!!

I really hope Zain listens to the recording and repents.. Literally!!!! 😭 He has too.. and yes I agree Aaliyah cannot forgive him immediately, I mean uhhh god Beintehaa is so good LOL!!!! 😆

Had it not been for spoilers, I would not have had hopes for him to hear that recording but now that I know he does I want to see him repenting big time! Aaliya warned him what would happen if he went through with the third talaaq and now he will experience it first hand.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous Post Mandy.
I agree with every single word.
I am still rooting for zaya. but i want Zain to have a full redemption track whereas he learns his mistake properly. Realizing your mistake and apologizing is not enough at this point.

I mean what in the future when another problem crops up, how will Aaliya be sure that Zain will be with her..will trust her?

I said it before, and I'm saying it again..Zain needs to become like Usman. He needs to love Aaliya like Usman did. He needs to trust Aaliya like Usman did. Only then will Zain deserve Aaliya..and only then I want Aaliya to get back together with him.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Mandy ,So from Now on Aaliya will be wearing BLACK LIBAAS as she is divorced ? from my dad's side my ancestors are from pakistan , n my dad's aunt's daughter she is here in US with us i met her today , actually she is divorced 😭 from past 9 years and she always wear black libaas with hijab