Zain's Repentence .. Bring it on!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Like many, I too was shocked to see Zain give Aaliya the final talaaq and that too because he promised his mother he would marry someone else but this is all the more reason why I want a redemption track for his character. I know, I know the big question is why would it matter now? However to me it does matter because I want to see him regret losing the best thing that ever happened to him. I want Aaliya's words, her sufferings to haunt him because no matter how much I sympathize with Zain it doesn't make Aaliya's sufferings any less. Aaliya was left completely shattered today and now the spoilers about her not wanting to see Zain make sense. Aaliya is completely justified because she has had enough, she has been humiliated and received the ultimate blow today. I want to see her character remain strong, by this I mean I do not want her accepting Zain back in her life just because he will soon learn the truth. I do not want Aaliya to be the typical female lead who will put up with anything just because of love. Through the track so far we've seen Aaliya kept her self respect intact and I want that to continue.

Now in regards to the talaaq, whether there is a catch or 30 days. I do not know nor will I dwell too much on that because there is too much confusion. All I know is that I want a proper redemption track for Zain regardless of what may or may not be, too many times I've seen the male leads getting off easy and BI should not go that route.

ETA: I just had to say this, Harshad and Preetika were amazing today! Seriously these two have come so far as newcomers. Its rare to see actors grow this much in such a short period of time but Harshad and Preetika have done it so kudos to them for bringing their characters to life and having fans become so attached to them.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He will obviously repent as there will be no way of going back to aliya
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He will regret for all the things he has done to Aliyah. Aliyah sincerely tried (at least we were shown that bit in the last few episodes), and though her words touched him, they did not melt him to the extent that he would re-consider his decision. Neither Suri, nor Zain could understand Usman Abdullah it seems. Aliyah went to the extent that she was willing to go away from his life but he should still not give her divorce, but in vain.
Suri will soon become the victim of her own evil plans and wrongdoings. Her own sister will use her.

Zain - well, the question is when he will get to know about Aliyah's innocence. I, for once, don't want this to be dragged any further.

Aliyah getting jealous - I don't want that track. She is strong. She sincerely tried and now she should play the 'being cold card' towards Zain and his family.

Zain and Aliyah fell in love with each other because they came to trust each other. In the end, it was not Aliyah who broke that trust, but it was Zain (though we do understand what he was going through). Zain still has a family, but Aliyah - she lost her best friend, her husband and her own family...not just this, she had to go through all that humiliation again and again...yet still she fought for her relationship as much she could.

Let us see when Zain will realize.

Btw, this turn of events reminds me of Fahad's (Vivek) tweet where on Rakshabandan he made a comment on a pic where someone said Rehan should be Aliyah's brother. Does anyone remember?
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Commendable Analysis as Always Mandy 👏 . ❤️ What should i say about Aaliya today , i have no words to put her pain , i seriously cried that moment when she said bolo zain mai sun rahi hoon !! for me it was like m standing in front of zain abdulla " but D happened , i rest my case of speaking on regularly basis about my final verdict of D , infact like me no'one had believed when the episode was airing but it has to happen i think or what i can say now but regardless of that I AM STILL A BIG POSTIVITY KI DUKAAN . Pree totally did justice to character of Aaliya . i want to say few things about Aaliya , i loved her character very much from the very beginning , secondly she alone had suffered a lot i mean see first zeeshan came into her life he tried to ruined aaliya's fam but she was headstrong nuff to deal with and she proved that , then story started of ZAYA , when she came in BV she was sherni i remember that time my dad said that susral mien ladkiyon ko aise sherni bn ke rehna chaiye agar in-laws aise ho, no doubt in that she passed all hurdles in BV , Kya kya ni saha aaliya ne insults/zain torcher's/ her family's respect the way abdulla's treated em cus of barkat case , slowly and gradually she had made her space in that house and of course in zain's heart , but fir b jo respect or jagah us ghar mien use milmi chaiye thi wo ab tak ni mili , m not disrespecting zain nor his family ,zain is right in his point of view , aaliya is right in his point of view , its only some bad conditions which are happening in their life, dono ka koi kasoor ni, yeah aaliya been deceived / zains still deceiving by his mother but remember KARMA IS A BITCH WHAT GOES AROUND IT COMES AOUND , m not quitting the show as i said m full of positivity di dukaaan , we all wanted redemption track n we got one ,i know aaliya been thru so much so she need's space and yes hum sb hotee uski jagah pe so space jarur chahtee, but waqt rehte ab aaliya should be with zain immediately cus zain phele beta hai fir usia shauhar so she should with him right away when he can't take it Enuff , i can totally feel for zain and aaliya they are not wrong , seriously i cried with em on last part , zain's choking gulping tearing breaking, aaliya's breaking apart from inside but with helpless facing zain n saying BOLO ZAIN MAI SUN RAHI HOON, i hope i made sense to post , m still positive itni jaldi ZAYA ni door ho skate . picture abi baaki mai mere dost , they will surely pass this exam with 100 mark's percentage and i can't wait to see both zain and aaliya to do justice with these lines Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa... ❤️

P.S I posted this in another thread let me tell you today's morning story our neighour's came over and i was doing my breafst n watching BI AND uncle came, his daughter and son and aunty , aunty were like in army mood lol listen saran you had suggest us to watch this serial you said earlier D aint gona happen see it happened now tell me search ur internet and tell me whats gona happen wo tape recorder sunegaa ya suri ki chudail nafeesha recorder ko leajaayegi so i was like aunty calm down calm down see zain pre cap mien still hotel room mien tha aur nafeesha bark at villa mien to of course sunegaaa lol her son was like didi agar zain ki saadi hogyi to , i was laughing as hard as i can lol seriously guys you need to keep calm and say all is well. uncle was like bete har roz tUm humee positivity se bhar deti ho to aj b aisa e krooo, my dad was like rolfing hard , uncle was like ima gona go work tomoorow and u have off from work so you better text me on my phone did he listen recorder i was like okay uncle sure , n m still be like 🤣
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

He will regret for all the things he has done to Aliyah. Aliyah sincerely tried (at least we were shown that bit in the last few episodes), and though her words touched him, they did not melt him to the extent that he would re-consider his decision. Neither Suri, nor Zain could understand Usman Abdullah it seems. Aliyah went to the extent that she was willing to go away from his life but he should still not give her divorce, but in vain.

Suri will soon become the victim of her own evil plans and wrongdoings. Her own sister will use her.

Zain - well, the question is when he will get to know about Aliyah's innocence. I, for once, don't want this to be dragged any further.

Aliyah getting jealous - I don't want that track. She is strong. She sincerely tried and now she should play the 'being cold card' towards Zain and his family.

Zain and Aliyah fell in love with each other because they came to trust each other. In the end, it was not Aliyah who broke that trust, but it was Zain (though we do understand what he was going through). Zain still has a family, but Aliyah - she lost her best friend, her husband and her own family...not just this, she had to go through all that humiliation again and again...yet still she fought for her relationship as much she could.

Btw, this turn of events reminds me of Fahad's (Vivek) tweet where on Rakshabandan he made a comment on a pic where someone said Rehan should be Aliyah's brother. Does anyone remember?

I gathered from those few moments that she was hurt rather than jealous😕
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

I gathered from those few moments that she was hurt rather than jealous😕

Oh no, I did not mean today's episode. There were spoilers earlier that divorce won't happen and Sanam will enter Zain's life and he will try to make Aliyah jealous or she will get jealous...I was referring to that track - that I wouldn't like that. Today, she was heart-broken (and she could sense that there was perhaps something that Suri was planning).
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no, I did not mean today's episode. They were spoilers earlier that divorce won't happen and Sanam will enter Zain's life and he will try to make Aliyah jealous or she will get jealous...I was referring to that track - that I wouldn't like that. Today, she was heart-broken (and she could sense that there was perhaps something that Suri was planning).

Oh...! I'm feeling terrible for her! She had to see her Zain in someone else's arms right before her last T!😭

All the while my mind was saying that this is it Aliya! Don't do this Zain!😭😭
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

I am looking forward to Suraiya becoming a victim of her own plots, her own sister will stab her in the back and why do I have the feeling it will be Aaliya who gets her out of this? Suraiya does not deserve Aaliya's help but I can see it happening

Well spoilers indicate Zain will learn the truth in the coming episodes so no this will not be dragged any further thankfully. It won't be a case of Zain not listening to the recording or the recording going missing, he will listen and hence his repentance begins but is it too little too late like Fuze article asked? Like you mentioned Aaliya went through and lost so much, the girl is completely broken inside and a simply sorry will not suffice for her.

I do not believe CVs will go the jealousy route nor did Aaliya appear to be jealous seeing Sanam, it was her being hurt and rightfully so. This is all the more reason why Zain needs to repent, he can't resort to childish games to earn back the trust and love he has lost. It needs to be a tough road for him.

Someone tweeted him that picture? 😆 All I know is I remember a tweet from Vivek about true love triumphing, so I do not believe this is the end for Zain and Aaliya but at the same time it is surely not going to be some happy reunion. Too much has happened, too much has been said, Zain needs a redemption track!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Commendable Analysis as Always Mandy 👏 . ❤️ What should i say about Aaliya today , i have no words to put her pain , i seriously cried that moment when she said bolo zain mai sun rahi hoon !! for me it was like m standing in front of zain abdulla " but D happened , i rest my case of speaking on regularly basis about my final verdict of D , infact like me no'one had believed when the episode was airing but it has to happen i think or what i can say now but regardless of that I AM STILL A BIG POSTIVITY KI DUKAAN . Pree totally did justice to character of Aaliya . i want to say few things about Aaliya , i loved her character very much from the very beginning , secondly she alone had suffered a lot i mean see first zeeshan came into her life he tried to ruined aaliya's fam but she was headstrong nuff to deal with and she proved that , then story started of ZAYA , when she came in BV she was sherni i remember that time my dad said that susral mien ladkiyon ko aise sherni bn ke rehna chaiye agar in-laws aise ho, no doubt in that she passed all hurdles in BV , Kya kya ni saha aaliya ne insults/zain torcher's/ her family's respect the way abdulla's treated em cus of barkat case , slowly and gradually she had made her space in that house and of course in zain's heart , but fir b jo respect or jagah us ghar mien use milmi chaiye thi wo ab tak ni mili , m not disrespecting zain nor his family ,zain is right in his point of view , aaliya is right in his point of view , its only some bad conditions which are happening in their life, dono ka koi kasoor ni, yeah aaliya been deceived / zains still deceiving by his mother but remember KARMA IS A BITCH WHAT GOES AROUND IT COMES AOUND , m not quitting the show as i said m full of positivity di dukaaan , we all wanted redemption track n we got one ,i know aaliya been thru so much so she need's space and yes hum sb hotee uski jagah pe so space jarur chahtee, but waqt rehte ab aaliya should be with zain immediately cus zain phele beta hai fir usia shauhar so she should with him right away when he can't take it Enuff , i can totally feel for zain and aaliya they are not wrong , seriously i cried with em on last part , zain's choking gulping tearing breaking, aaliya's breaking apart from inside but with helpless facing zain n saying BOLO ZAIN MAI SUN RAHI HOON, i hope i made sense to post , m still positive itni jaldi ZAYA ni door ho skate . picture abi baaki mai mere dost , they will surely pass this exam with 100 mark's percentage and i can't wait to see both zain and aaliya to do justice with these lines Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa... ❤️

P.S I posted this in another thread let me tell you today's morning story our neighour's came over and i was doing my breafst n watching BI AND uncle came, his daughter and son and aunty , aunty were like in army mood lol listen saran you had suggest us to watch this serial you said earlier D aint gona happen see it happened now tell me search ur internet and tell me whats gona happen wo tape recorder sunegaa ya suri ki chudail nafeesha recorder ko leajaayegi so i was like aunty calm down calm down see zain pre cap mien still hotel room mien tha aur nafeesha bark at villa mien to of course sunegaaa lol her son was like didi agar zain ki saadi hogyi to , i was laughing as hard as i can lol seriously guys you need to keep calm and say all is well. uncle was like bete har roz tUm humee positivity se bhar deti ho to aj b aisa e krooo, my dad was like rolfing hard , uncle was like ima gona go work tomoorow and u have off from work so you better text me on my phone did he listen recorder i was like okay uncle sure , n m still be like 🤣

Hello positivity ki dukaan!! 🤗 I'm not ready to give up on this show either, at least not yet. The thing with these CVs is the fact they are completely unpredictable, you think one thing and another happens. Just when you think everything is figured out or its the end, nope there is another twist coming.

LOL! You know what there are many that are angry after tonight's episode and I can't say I blame them considering what went down but after reading the spoilers released today I am calm.
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

Oh...! I'm feeling terrible for her! She had to see her Zain in someone else's arms right before her last T!😭

All the while my mind was saying that this is it Aliya! Don't do this Zain!😭😭

See, that's what I meant. The amount of unfairness done to her (just to mention few):
  1. She was not allowed to prove herself innocent - that is, nobody even bothered to listen to her once.
  2. She was not allowed to see her best friend, her mamu when he was about to take his last breath...while he only uttered Aliyah's name and of none other.
  3. She was humiliated in front of 100 people in the graveyard when she was already in pain that her mamu died...it's also when she got her first talaq.
  4. She was asked to cut the cake and was stuffed with it after Zain announced his second talaq and that too in front of the staff.
  5. She had to witness Zain holding another girl in his arms just before he gave her the last talaq.
She could have put some effort to prove herself innocent, but what's the sense in having to prove the person who had claimed to trust you and love you that you are innocent?

Zain will remember her words and her tears and her efforts to make Zain realize that there will be no come back after the third talaq.