Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree...
Aaliya doesn't deserve a coward like Zain... That is what he is --- a tunnel visioned COWARD. Period..

She doesn't need to marry Rehan either.. Gratitude is fine but that should not be a reason to marry someone.. Neither should be the sympathy she feels for his motherless children..

A woman CAN live and live very well without a man by her side.. Aaliya should marry only when she finds someone who can heal her wounds and actually have an ability to be her tower of strength and be there for her during her difficult times. Most importantly she should be ready for remarriage if ever she is..

She should immediately surrender her 51% stake of Barkat Empire otherwise the tag of golddigger would still be hurled at her..

Then she should carve her own identity.. She is an excellent cook, she is an intetior designer of a very high caliber and she has an impressive academic background to rely on. Most importantly she has the strength of character and dignity to accept everything in her stride and bounce back as risilient as ever..

Aaliya has remained strong among the face of adversities and she would weather this storm too: her head high, her dignity intact and her self respect shining more brightly than before.

The clowns, the buffons and the pantaloons called Abdullas can go to hell or bawdi for all I care..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more then anyone i feel pity for myself to believed cv's and farhan sir.they destroyed zain character and ZaYa relation.but honestly i want to see whole abdullahs in repent in pain more then aliya.i wish zarina take all property and throw them out and aliya better not help them.no word for zain the zain i loved is no more.i feel pity for him his no beg,no repent nothing can make his aliya relation like before.
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Just leave aside divorce and all crap...The part which is pinching me is that where in flash back he promised Chudail that he will marry wherever she says...!!! I mean seriously Zain ?? Your love for Aaliya was so weak that it couldn't stand in front of that freaking promise and easily agreed to marry some random Sanam girl...!!!

And I have lost all sympathy for Zain. He didn't give Aaliya one chance to explain her point.

All Abdullah's can seriously jump in to bawadi

Now I m sure Mr Zain Abdullah will go with Suraiya for shopping and gift some fancy Sarees to dear Mom.Huh That's what he wanted rite..!!

This disappointed me the most..the way he took the news of his second marriage..he is ready to give Aliya's place to some other woman already..i get it that he is angry,hurt and is feeling betrayed but really he is ready marry some other woman just coz his mom asked him to?ridiculous!
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

This disappointed me the most..the way he took the news of his second marriage..he is ready to give Aliya's place to some other woman already..i get it that he is angry,hurt and is feeling betrayed but really he is ready marry some other woman just coz his mom asked him to?ridiculous!

Same here yaar...

I can understand all his anger and anguishes. In fact I was defending his character till the other day..

So he was just waiting to get over with the divorce just that he could get married to the girl of his mom's choice???

Then why was it necessary to put all that facade??? The facade that he cared for her when Malik tried to have his way with her??

The promise he made to his mother turned him into a coward -- the coward who could not accept his feelings, the coward who could not think that Aaliya is one used to save lives - his own, his father's, his brother's and not otherwise, the coward who did not think it necessary to give her a chance to explain herself for being tagged as a bad son, the heartless, ruthless coward who could not give in to her pleas for all the things she had done for him and his family if not anything else..

Zain Abdullah is a big disappointment.. If he could not see his father's intentions behind bringing Aaliya into his life, his intentions of having her put into their lives by bequeathing 51% of Barkat Empire to her, Zain is a big disappointment to his father, his SUPERHERO...

He is better off surrounded by chudails and naagins.. Aaliya is better off without him..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the post and its my wish to see Aaliya independently settle down more away from chudail and her mandli and that specially mummy's boy zain abdhhulla .
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yes should just rely onherself just be selfdependent ...

aliya girl first get back to Mumbai cry ur heart out becaz that will make u feel better have a shower and then have a good sleep over entire talaq episode and start fresh gather urself take control of ur life for urself becaz GOD HELPS ONLY THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES...DON'T DEPEND ON REHAN/RIZWAN/AAYAT/AMMI/ABBU OFANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER...u take charge of ur life...
first get out of rehan's house and find ur self good place...mamu has given u power so make use of it and pls don't be emotional and return the mehr its a blessing from mamu so respect it...
u can still be friend with rehan he is a matured guy so nothing wrong in that u can still continue to bond with his kids becaz kids are always good stress busters...
next take charge of thingss in BR as a boss its high time u start exercising ur rights and I am sure this will kee pu occupied constructively becaz IDLE MIND IS DEVIL'S WORKSHOP ...CLASSIC EXAMPLES FOR THIS ARE SURI,SHAZIA,NAFEESA...U WILL DO WELL ...lookat the brighter side u can build carreer for ur self...
I know u may end meeting zain at office but girl being boss u will always upper hand u can avoid him smartly and be bold enough to face himlike anyother colleague ...on a lighter note make him slog ...so that he is also busy constructively ...