Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I WILL WATCH JUST TO SEE SPINELESS ZAIN SUFFER WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR LOVE BETWEEN THEM THEIR TRUST ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS HIS MOTHER EGO AND HIS MOTHERS TEARS BUT HE NEVER SAW HIS WIFE ONE THE WOMAN WHO LOVE HIM HE NEVER DESERVED HER ANY WAY AND IS ZAIN CHARACTER NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE IN A MONTH ANY WAY .
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang On Post..!! Really want Aliya to stay single .She doesnt need to enter a loveless marriage in order to get back to that man who had kicked her out of his life..ever since she had married and entered BV she had been humiliated by her so called family who were supposed to love and protect her..she had been insulted countless times,she has been accused of robbery,of having affair with her cousin and what not..her self respect has been crushed millions of times yet she tried she tried to make her marriage work..and it took just one word for Zain to break that marriage..Zain didnt give Aliya a chance to explain herself..now he wont get a chance to explain anything to aliya.To Hell with Zain and his Love !!
rosalineak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really loved ur post.bang on.
Women r not toys.
Let zain marry some one but I don't want to aliya to go to this hypocrite zain.
I want to see Aaliya to be happy without this bawdi khandaan.
If she finds a honest trustworthy man n falls in love with him,let her settle with a worthy man n a beautiful family.
Zain😡 U go n jump into ur sanam or whatever hell.
Dusri nikaah that too so fast.your dad has just expired.i think everyone in bawdi family forgotten this.
Edited by rosalineak - 10 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
👏

Very good post and I am also happy to see everyone agreeing becos it means more women think the same way. Frankly I felt that him saying third talak so soon after her literally pleading not to was too soon and badly done by the CVs. Don't get me wrong, maybe they wanted to be progressive and say life goes on after talak or something but then why saddle the hero immediately with a girl why couldn't they show that the immediate concern is how to get the business away from A???

Mujhe lagta hey ke the particular pleading scene by Aliya was done to get high trps and raise hopes becos BI was on the burner for cancellation along with other shows on colors, so thoda intense teen episodes fans mei charchaa etx etx, nahi tho woh intensity ke baad Z ka engagement kuch haram nahi hotee
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: columbia

Mujhe lagta hey ke the particular pleading scene by Aliya was done to get high trps and raise hopes becos BI was on the burner for cancellation along with other shows on colors, so thoda intense teen episodes fans mei charchaa etx etx, nahi tho woh intensity ke baad Z ka engagement kuch haram nahi hotee

no ...i feel it was done to show that aaliya tried everything possible to stop that divorce , she didnt even hesitate to beg but zain's stone heart didnt melt
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just leave aside divorce and all crap...The part which is pinching me is that where in flash back he promised Chudail that he will marry wherever she says...!!! I mean seriously Zain ?? Your love for Aaliya was so weak that it couldn't stand in front of that freaking promise and easily agreed to marry some random Sanam girl...!!!
And I have lost all sympathy for Zain. He didn't give Aaliya one chance to explain her point.

All Abdullah's can seriously jump in to bawadi

Now I m sure Mr Zain Abdullah will go with Suraiya for shopping and gift some fancy Sarees to dear Mom.Huh That's what he wanted rite..!!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Aaliya to use her 51% shares to the most...get the Abdullahs on her feet...and honestly, for once I do not want her to be this nice, sweet girl

She suffered for no fault of hers and Suraiyya got away with all planning & plotting. No one would ever know what she did with Zubair... she needs to pay for it...and what better way...

Let Zarina take away the other 49% and Suraiyya beg on roads with her good for nothing sons and their stupid wives...
heycookie thumbnail
Am agree wid u
zain needs a good lesson..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yday I said exactly d same & Zain's supporters defended him.Now wot?I hv no sympathy left for him.
And why does Aaliya needs a man?Now I know they'll go Halala way but I jst dnt want her to b a toy.Feeling pathetic right now towards Zain.He can repent,cry,wail,regret,or rot in hell,I dnt care.
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously dissappointed with zain... enough is enough!!!! i cant c aaliya getting tortured any more... wat happn'd to all that love that zain had for aaliya... abdullah family go to hell u all don't deserve to live with d sweetest,purest soul aaliya... jaake doob maro sab ki sab...