Aaliya Needs NO MAN in her life / Zain can go to hell

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
ok so Zain has divorced her , even after she Begged , pleaded ... tried everything possible
Now when Zain Ji will get to know the Truth he will want her back and for that they have to go through Halala which means to come back to Zain Aaliya needs to get married to someone else and then that man will divorce her and then she can re marry to zain

OK I do NOT care if in Halala she needs to consummate that other man or NOT, BUT I do NOT want Halala

Why why why it is always Aaliya who has to suffer ? because she is a woman ?

Zain Misunderstood her , didn't listen to her and divorced her

Then after knowing the Truth He will want her Back and will make her to get married to someone else ( rehaan ) so that he can re marry

what abt Aaliya ???? what abt her own wish ???? Is she a TOY ? Will everything work the way Zain Wants ?

jab dil kiya misunderstand kiya, divorce diya , wapas liya

I Want aaliya to remain single now ... No Halala , no re marriage to get back to that idiot , he shld Suffer ... Suffer for what he did

Aaliya is a strong woman and NEEDS NO MAN in her life ...

Zain can go to that sanam or bawadi ... i give a DAMN ...

now he listens to that recording or not i give a damn

all i want is aaliya to go away frm Zain ... Remain single unless she truly falls in love with someone in future and wants to get married to that person bcz she loves him ... NO OTHER WAY

PS - it is NOT abt being an Aaliya or Zain fan ... its abt Women's Self Respect ... they are NOT some Toy

I WANT THIS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg6x9Hq3Fts[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hear u about the self respect thing...Aliya has really gone thru a lot...if in real life (n I'm sure it does happen in real life as well), one goes thru such a turmoil , in succession, it will require extraordinary will power to keep oneself together...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
These are my feelings today Minnie you said it all... I just dont give a damn anymore.. divorce or no divorce.. halala or no halala.. hears the tape or doesnt hear the tape

Just let Aliya be on her own and live a happy life.. she does not deserve anymore than this humiliation that she already got..

stuffed cake in her mouth.. pushed her out of the house.. blamed her for killing someone.. accused her... celebrated talaak three times ... made her beg .. plead... oh god thats it... NO MORE!.

she has some self respect!

I dont want her with Rehaan either! Heck why should she marry anyone? She should only marry again when she is ready and when she falls in love with somebody else!

I am going to watch this show for sadistic pleasures of seeing Zain suffer

and cuz I love Harshad and Preetika soo much so i cant quit on them!

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont even have words to express how much i love u.
Zain did wrong...very wrong.
Aliya isnt a toy that ppl will keep playing with her.
After the hell she has been thru she shdnt marry zain ever again.
She can marry whenever she finds the guys fit for her.
Zain can marry sanam panam whoever,who cares
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Waise..why did sanam have a sad expression on her face when zain said talaaq...Whattay bimbo
js16 thumbnail
I agree love, trust, understanding and mutual respect is very important in any relationship. Especially between husband and wife:
Zain blamed her for the arrest where was his undying love and trust that it can't be Aaliya the same aaliya who searched for his sis, prevented from a family falling apart I mean zain showes maturity whenever he feels like it, his father is dying instead of venting his anger frustration he decides to end a relationship after he has fallen in love, I would understand if the man hated her but bearing her for his father. The creatives failed miserably and again here goes abla nari story... So much could have been done so little was done:)
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you! I felt as if I was Aaliya today. As if I had just been talaqed. Her tears and acceptance pierced my heart.
So much emotional atyachaar on her. Yes I do believe she isn't a saint she has made mistakes, but no way ever did she deserve this!

Zain disgusts me I try not to hate him but after today I feel I have no empathy left for him, I want to see him burn then only i'll get peace.

Zain is such a character then he'll not want Aaliya to remarry someone else even if he becomes desperate to remarry her because he won't be able to see her becoming someone else's wife.

I felt affection for him on Monday with his words Meri biwi hain woh! Now it sounds all like a distant echo.

Aaliya doesn't need anyone, she is allah ki bandhi. Aaliya's love is only deserved for the most purest soul and whom is trust and worthy of her!
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u b tnx 4 making this fantastic post it was needed🤗
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I concur...

Earlier he was upset & his mom had brainwashed him...but after official trip when he spent such moments with her & when she literally begged him to not give 3rd talaq...he still went ahead.

there was a time he trusted her more than himself... so cudnt he keep faith for once n tried to find the truth.

Anyways, I wnt completely hate Zain coz I know its Cvs who want all to hate Zain so that Rehan is accepted in Aaliya's life.

for me, I will only watch the show now if there is no halala...so I m ok with Aaliya remaining single. But no way I will tolerate her as ping pong ball between two men. She aint a toy.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I am going to watch this show for sadistic pleasures of seeing Zain suffer

and cuz I love Harshad and Preetika soo much so i cant quit on them!

me too wont quit bcz i love the show and HarshIka but will watch for Zain's suffering

i want him to Suffer now ... and i wont feel bad for sure but will enjoy