Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Unique? Lol Its was painfull epi

I agree it was painful...unique doesn't always have to be pretty...nahi? 😊
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Thanks for replying 😊...let's just say we agree to disagree...probably the situation of leads separating is not new but the treatment of quite a lot of oft repeated scenes has been strikingly different, n hence I called it unique...

Well ur right, but I will never stand for halala, it ruins the purity of ZaYa's relationship. But that's my opinion I guess.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Well ur right, but I will never stand for halala, it ruins the purity of ZaYa's relationship. But that's my opinion I guess.

Absolutely...n I respect it...from what I've read, I also am not too keen on this halala stuff unfolding onscreen, if at all it does...but I'm willing to wait n watch
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I know Mandy...let him show his vision...we r getting really good dedicated performances...if at all hisvision is displeasing the public n gets low trps, he will do something about it...at the end of the day, if it doesn't work, it will be his loss as a producer...nahi?

Exactly, Farhan knows what fans want and do not want but at the end of the day he has to tell his story. If the PH always gave fans what they want then how would they take their story forward? As fans it is easy to say we want this or this should not happen but as a writer, to rewrite the visions to accommodate what fans want is no easy task. Right now, I say let him do what he wants, at the end of the day it will either work for him or against him but at least he will know he gave it a try and can't say oh I was pressurized to do something else.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, Farhan knows what fans want and do not want but at the end of the day he has to tell his story. If the PH always gave fans what they want then how would they take their story forward? As fans it is easy to say we want this or this should not happen but as a writer, to rewrite the visions to accommodate what fans want is no easy task. Right now, I say let him do what he wants, at the end of the day it will either work for him or against him but at least he will know he gave it a try and can't say oh I was pressurized to do something else.

For now we just have to put faith in writing and let him show what he wants... What ever happen to the show will be in his hands... if it fails or become a success .. either the channel will pull the plug when it fails or BI will come back to the top with fans coming back to this unique story...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Pri you said it best it has to go with the treatment put into the story, the characters that gives it that unique feel.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pri you said it best it has to go with the treatment put into the story, the characters that gives it that unique feel.

Thanx Mandy...the show is still a compelling watch despite everything
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pri, to aap yahaan hein? 🤗
I follow the show off and on.. watch when things appeal to me and drop off when they don't. WU are the best I tell you 😃
In any case I have watched these past couple of weeks and can I say I am interested in what is going to happen next! The fans always want one thing but that also means that the story runs its course way sooner that when the fans want. Catch 22!
Everyone wants the leads to fall in love quickly and then stay together forever but then where is the story? What do the CVs show? And if there is nothing to show when the channel decide to end the show everyone is upset 😕
In this case Zain and Aaliya's love saw the highs, now it is time for the lows and I am interested in watching how they take it forward. Also this twist adds at least a couple of months to the story to untangle, which means the fans of the show should actually be rejoicing.
Happy watching everyone!