Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!! What an episode... #bi...heart shattered...no wonder Forum is abuzz...despite everything, I'll still watch...I dunno why, but I think it is gonna b extremely interesting to see the aftermath...when bi started, I wrote a post on I-f saying why I found bi quite unique in the treatment of a scene...n wow...it kept its uniqueness alive...n how...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that beintehaa is unique from all other shows...I love how its not OTT at all...But i really hope zaya stay together forever
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_mango

I agree that beintehaa is unique from all other shows...I love how its not OTT at all...But i really hope zaya stay together forever

Eventually they will...the big q is what happens in the immediate aftermath...stay at home n kit kit has already been shown...so I guess now the time is to show the dynamics of living separately n maybe work together in office..in ne case, I think office track has a lot of potential...
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unique? Puh-lease.
This so called 'unique' way has already been taken a million times by the saas-bahu saga queen, Ekta Kapoor.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Priyanka, like you I am not going anywhere. The story has me hooked, granted the divorce shocked me but the fact the story is not predictable as I thought makes me want to watch even more. The suspense of it all keeps me wanting more despite things not playing out as we want them to. Farhan obviously has a clear vision of what he would like to show and I want to see where he is going here. I will watch as long as the track interests me plus Harshad and Preetika are really impressing me with their growth as actors.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! it definitely is! i aint going away either i love ZaYa, they have always stood out from the rest. I am sure they have something good on their plates, BI has always surprised us, people need to relax and just enjoy the damn show, there definitely is way more to this that what we think!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka, like you I am not going anywhere. The story has me hooked, granted the divorce shocked me but the fact the story is not predictable as I thought makes me want to watch even more. The suspense of it all keeps me wanting more despite things not playing out as we want them to. Farhan obviously has a clear vision of what he would like to show and I want to see where he is going here. I will watch as long as the track interests me plus Harshad and Preetika are really impressing me with their growth as actors.

I know Mandy...let him show his vision...we r getting really good dedicated performances...if at all hisvision is displeasing the public n gets low trps, he will do something about it...at the end of the day, if it doesn't work, it will be his loss as a producer...nahi?
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Unique? Lol Its was painfull epi
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Unique? Puh-lease.

This so called 'unique' way has already been taken a million times by the saas-bahu saga queen, Ekta Kapoor.

Thanks for replying 😊...let's just say we agree to disagree...probably the situation of leads separating is not new but the treatment of quite a lot of oft repeated scenes has been strikingly different, n hence I called it unique...
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Agreed! it definitely is! i aint going away either i love ZaYa, they have always stood out from the rest. I am sure they have something good on their plates, BI has always surprised us, people need to relax and just enjoy the damn show, there definitely is way more to this that what we think!

@ bold exactly...