Son won against Husband

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Son in Zain won the Husband in Zain with the third T. We were all hoping the Husband in him will win, but I guess the son in him took over the husband in him. Understandable when you believe your wife to be responsible for your dad's death and Mom's beizzati. But then it means Zain never really understood Aliya. It gives Aliya all the more reason to reject Zain now. And thats the part I cannot just cannot wait to watch. I hope Aliya make it really tough for Zain to come anywhere near her. Thats going to be a treat to watch.

About all the posts around T, I intend to do a full research on it once I get home lol. But what I remember from my reasearch the first time around is that various groups interpret the muslim laws around Talaq differently. For Example in Saudi Arabia a man do not have to wait for Iddah period, the divorce is final with three Talaq's. Whereas in many other countries the Iddah period is necessary and that is 3 months. I read that a couple has three months to reconcile and I will just stay with that. For me a second marriage for either one of them is out of question. But my heart tells me a second marriage wont happen for either after seeing epi's till yesterday. Haven watched todays. So forum wasiyon dont loose hopes and stop watching yet. Wait and see what is next, you may be surprised where the story goes next. But just to be cautious keep tweeting too that it is unaccpeptable to see a second marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your right the son won and husband lost...now it want to see how Zain repents.
And just an info...ZaYa can get married to each other.Aliya doesn't need to marry someone else and then get divorced to get back to Zain.
Just hope cv's have done their research properly.
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Your right the son won and husband lost...now it want to see how Zain repents.

And just an info...ZaYa can get married to each other.Aliya doesn't need to marry someone else and then get divorced to get back to Zain.
Just hope cv's have done their research properly.

On red, wont accept it any other way lol
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope they don't go the halal away though...that would just be unacceptable !
Btw great post :))
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

loved ur post😊 see nobody is perfect ! here we take zain's case whatever he saw or faced in jail for him,it was unbelievable. even in his bad dreams he can't think abt dat.eps.her mother's pain was unbearable 4 him n we know he is quite impulsive.so in dat state of mind, he took d decision of talaaq.here suraiya played her game & she will successful in dat.in tough decision,genrally our parents are wid us.it is their duty 2 guide us. show right path 2 us.but here zain is alone,if his father was here then 4 sure HUSBAND WON AGAINST SON ,UNDOUBTEDLY !

BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: preesh

loved ur post😊 see nobody is perfect ! here we take zain's case whatever he saw or faced in jail for him,it was unbelievable. even in his bad dreams he can't think abt dat.eps.her mother's pain was unbearable 4 him n we know he is quite impulsive.so in dat state of mind, he took d decision of talaaq.here suraiya played her game & she will successful in dat.in tough decision,genrally our parents are wid us.it is their duty 2 guide us. show right path 2 us.but here zain is alone,if his father was here then 4 sure HUSBAND WON AGAINST SON ,UNDOUBTEDLY !

Yes, even after we become adults we look forward to get approval from our parents on all our actions. They are there to guide us in the right way. For zain it was only his dad who guided him in the right path. His mom just want to control him and for now zain without his dad is lost and his mom is misguiding him completely. It's sad how this mom is destroying her own son's happiness and life.
Edited by BIaddict - 10 years ago