Have a chill pill..it's gonna b interesting

Krishparekh22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes!!! Today's episode was an utter heartbreak for all Zaya fans...bt guys don't lose hope...jus think abt it...tomorrow when zain wil cum 2 no abt aliyas innocence he wil b immensely shocked guilty helpless n in gr8 pain...he wil want 2 desperately talk 2 aliya n stop his mom from proceeding with her intetions...on the other hand aliya wil b hurt n wil nt b wanting to talk 2 zain anymore...bt have a thought 2 it...do u guys really think zain wil let aliya go awaay from him...after knowing the truth definitely not...he wil die bt he won't let his life go away so easily...so there is goin 2 b sum real face off between a guilty troubled n desperate zain vs a hurt aliya...now it's time for zain 2 prove his luv...2 face all odds n bring aliya back 2 his life,,,,he wil go against any1 now cause zains guilt wil start pricking him all the time...he wil go against his mom sanam n whosoever it is...aliya has proved all her love...now zain wil realise it's his time 2 get back on the track...it's not going 2 b easy bt yes he wil do it...because he is the son of usman Abdulah...n a very caring n loving person...so stay calm n keep watching beintehaa if u luv zain n want 2 c Zaya back...it's zain time now...go buddy!!!bring ur girl back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahirzae thumbnail
R u still thinking every thing goona be ok, might be this going to happen tommorow when nafessa come to know that rehan handed the tape to zain then she ll rushes to the room and took the tape ,, anything is possible only the cvs know what they r upto.
addictv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish it happens like u mentioned but im sure it won't! As d BEINTEHAA TEAM IS HELL BENT ON SPOILING ZAYA RELATIONSHIP! Dey r bringing so many new characters to spoil our zaya! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Feeling really sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ aur gussa bhi aa raha hai ๐Ÿ˜ก
Krishparekh22 thumbnail
Check the fuzion article...it has just cum out n it's really positive!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uhh God knows whn it will happen :(
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All new people here be positive๐Ÿ˜†
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup that's true let's just be POSITIVE :)
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tahirzae

R u still thinking every thing goona be ok, might be this going to happen tommorow when nafessa come to know that rehan handed the tape to zain then she ll rushes to the room and took the tape ,, anything is possible only the cvs know what they r upto.

Seriously I wanted to bang my head on the wall in frustration. Rehan being a lawyer can be such a fool I didn't think of that. Why did he have to tell nafeesa about giving the tape to zain.
Noting is simple and easy before zain can listen to the tape nafeesa is going get the tape and destroy it.

Rehan ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก such a fool aaarrgghhh

Its gonna be interesting to see the upcoming track.
Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 10 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats what I am thinking to be positive and trust CVs