Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

so that's mean ZaYa have still one month to get back together right?
Islamic law is hell confusing.i am muslim but still i am confuse like hell.

I know dear that's why we were begging cv's not to go down this route but did they listen.
Now some will say they can't get married and some or most of us can't tolerate the though of halala.
The cv's have dug their own grave lets see what they do to get out of it.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea it happens like that after iddat
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shahz

To prevent making a mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and the rights of the woman, where the man divorces his wife and marries her again and again, Islam imposed the two-strike rule whereby a husband is allowed to divorce and remarry the same woman again only twice in any one marriage. If the husband divorces his wife for the third time, it would constitute an irrevocable divorcein the Sight of Shariah Law and it would be impermissible for the man to marry the same woman again unless and until she (perchance)marries another man, consummates the marriage, and the new husband were to die, or of his own will divorce her.

See here it clearly says he can marry same women twice after 3rd time they cannot get married again.
It's people who don't understand it properly give wrong info which makes not only non Muslims but also some Muslims who don't have the knowledge think wrong about Islam.

For example thus girl who got the wrong end of the stick

I wonder kind of mockery Allah is trying to prevent or the women rights he's protecting by asking a divorced woman to marry and sleep with another man before she can get back to former husband.

He can remarry her only after first n second talaaq not after third n even if he doesnot say talaaq third tym n iddah period of second talaaq is over den also talaaq happens irrevocably..
please watch nikaah movie n where qazi explain d same thing dat dis is punishment for man to see his wife with someone else
even in heena show same thing happened , where heena's husband gives talaaq two tyms n take it bk bt after 3rd tym it was irrevocable, he can't take it bk..he can take it back only before expiry of 2nd iddah period..in 3rd iddah women can't even marry second man..
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

so that's mean ZaYa have still one month to get back together right?
Islamic law is hell confusing.i am muslim but still i am confuse like hell.

im also muslim and i was also confused bt collected d info from seniors
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The post is ryt...i have heard d same😛
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So does this mean that zain and aliya have only had 1 set of divorce out of 3? And they still have a chance to get married again without the Halala method ??
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaju

He can remarry her only after first n second talaaq not after third n even if he doesnot say talaaq third tym n iddah period of second talaaq is over den also talaaq happens irrevocably..
please watch nikaah movie n where qazi explain d same thing dat dis is punishment for man to see his wife with someone else
even in heena show same thing happened , where heena's husband gives talaaq two tyms n take it bk bt after 3rd tym it was irrevocable, he can't take it bk..he can take it back only before expiry of 2nd iddah period..in 3rd iddah women can't even marry second man..

Dear you are telling me to check what some actors have said in TV serials and movies and I got my info from a proper scholar who knows the Quran by heart.Its these TV serials and movies that have given people this misconception about marriage and talakh in Islam.Plz go to someone who understands Quran or Islam if you aren't able to understand Quran ur self.or check for Dr Zakir Naik on yt.He has explained Talakh in detail.