Talakh procedure...

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after 2 respective talakhs and for a third time also before the expiry of her iddat after he he gives her talakh for the 3rd time.But after that separation is irrevocable.
Someone posted this quote on FB...and I have again explained it.
I'm posting it here also...manna ya na manna your choice.
People get confused with this 3 talakh thing.

Shanaz Mostufa Ok I'm gonna explain this for the last time...it says 2 respective talakh means...husband gives talakh to wife then 3 months Iddah period then they are divorced but then if he wants her back they can marry again.then again they decide to divorce which will be 2nd talakh he gives her talakh then again iddah period where they can reconcile if he takes back talakh in front of 2 witnesses or else they are divorced.again they want to get back 2gether they can get married.after this 3rd marriage they decide to divorce again then again man gives talakh 3 months iddah period where they can reconcile if they want but after after this iddah period is over they cannot get married to each other again.Halala is haram and if a man and women marry with the intention of halala they will be severely punished.
Now I hope people understand this.
Saying talakh 3 times isn't even needed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat did shanazs mustafa write plz explain
Or better
Just tell me how will dis effect zaya???
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She's right, if after the 3 month Iddat, both parties want to remarry, they can, if they both desire it. If one does not then they are divorced. Also the witnesses must be just and should be people who have tried to help the couple resolve their issues. in this scenario, one side is actually advocating that the husband divorce the spouse and did not encourage reconciliation between them. Not sure if all the steps of divorce were accurately followed. Lets wait and watch!
shahz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

Wat did shanazs mustafa write plz explain
Or better
Just tell me how will dis effect zaya???

Dear what I'm saying is ZaYa can get married to each other without Aliya getting married to someone else.When it states 3rd talakh it means 3rd time in there life not saying it 3rd time in the iddat period.
People get confused here.
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after 2 respective talakhs and for a third time also before the expiry of her iddat after he he gives her talakh for the 3rd time.But after that separation is irrevocable.
Someone posted this quote on FB...and I have again explained it.
I'm posting it here also...manna ya na manna your choice.
People get confused with this 3 talakh thing.

Shanaz Mostufa Ok I'm gonna explain this for the last time...it says 2 respective talakh means...husband gives talakh to wife then 3 months Iddah period then they are divorced but then if he wants her back they can marry again.then again they decide to divorce which will be 2nd talakh he gives her talakh then again iddah period where they can reconcile if he takes back talakh in front of 2 witnesses or else they are divorced.again they want to get back 2gether they can get married.after this 3rd marriage they decide to divorce again then again man gives talakh 3 months iddah period where they can reconcile if they want but after after this iddah period is over they cannot get married to each other again.Halala is haram and if a man and women marry with the intention of halala they will be severely punished.
Now I hope people understand this.
Saying talakh 3 times isn't even needed.

Shanaz is absolutely right. I am from Maldives and that is how it is done in our country as well and taught us in school..The procedure shown in the show is absurd..does not make any sense..They need to get their facts right before they show something so vital in a Muslim community.
shahz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

what does halala mean...

Halala means women getting married to someone else after her 1st husband divorces her 3rd time tconsummates her marriage with 2nd husband then 2nd husband divorces her and then she can go back to her 1st husband.
And this is haram.
And seriously don't think a couple has ever got divorced then get married then get divorce again then get married again unless both are mentally sick
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is actually very debatable.

Usually the third talaq is the final one and there is no turning back, that's why Aaliya was so adamant to try and stop Zain from saying it.
The last iddah, is for the woman to observe before she marries another man, it doesn't give her the right to go back to the previous husband. And I agree with this ruling since in Islam a man can only give a woman three talaqs, so if Zain takes her back, and wants to divorce her again, that would be him giving her four talaqs, and that is not permissible.

However, as far as I know, a talaq doesn't actually count if a man says the talaq for a specified reason, but then finds out his reasons were baseless. This completely applies to Zain and Aaliya, as Zain is divorcing her for what he and his mum went through in jail, and for the death of his dad, but Aaliya wasn't at fault for any of it. So technically none of the divorces count. But who knows what we will be shown.

Plus we need to remember that there are differences of opinions on the divorce procedure.

And most importantly this is a show, anything can happen, and who knows Zain and Aaliya might reunite quicker than we think.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
after 3rd talaaq they can't remarry and in iddah period of 3rd talaaq women can't remarry, she can only marry after completing 3rd iddah,
shahz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaju

after 3rd talaaq they can't remarry and in iddah period of 3rd talaaq women can't remarry, she can only marry after completing 3rd iddah,

To prevent making a mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and the rights of the woman, where the man divorces his wife and marries her again and again, Islam imposed the two-strike rule whereby a husband is allowed to divorce and remarry the same woman again only twice in any one marriage. If the husband divorces his wife for the third time, it would constitute an irrevocable divorcein the Sight of Shariah Law and it would be impermissible for the man to marry the same woman again unless and until she (perchance)marries another man, consummates the marriage, and the new husband were to die, or of his own will divorce her.

See here it clearly says he can marry same women twice after 3rd time they cannot get married again.
It's people who don't understand it properly give wrong info which makes not only non Muslims but also some Muslims who don't have the knowledge think wrong about Islam.

For example thus girl who got the wrong end of the stick

I wonder kind of mockery Allah is trying to prevent or the women rights he's protecting by asking a divorced woman to marry and sleep with another man before she can get back to former husband.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so that's mean ZaYa have still one month to get back together right?
Islamic law is hell confusing.i am muslim but still i am confuse like hell.