-Diya Aur Baati Hum- -21st August 2014 Written Update-

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

-Diya Aur Baati Hum-

-21st August 2014 Written Update-

Zakir comes at Sandhya's house and informs them he is here to receive Sandhya because they have to go to Jaipur as he get order from higher authority. Bhabo says if they informs earlier she could go along with Sooraj. But Sandhya says it's their official mission, so she has to go with her team. Bhabho asks her to come back together as it is Teej's puja in evening. Both of them leave.

Sandhya asks Zakir if he knows anything about this mission. Zakir says they have to go to a hospital and meet their senior, maybe some officer is ill or injured and they are getting his case. She asks why they called her as she is in traffic.

At jaipur someone is taking snaps. That cameraman takes Sandhya and Zakir's picture. After awhile sooraj reached at his hotel and cameraman takes his pictures too. He checks the entire picture but delete all of them except Sandhya, Zakir and sooraj's picture.

At hotel a volunteer asks sooraj to be prepared for his presentation. But his laptop hanged. He called Mohit for help. Mohit says to remove the battery and place it again. But he could not recover it. He says not to inform Bhabho about it.

Sandhya and Zakir are waiting for their senior. Officer Singh comes there and informs them about their mission as a criminal will be taken from Jaipur to Pushkar for execution of his punishment. As he is a very dangerous she chooses her best officers for this task. This criminal has very high profile support so if they make any mistake then it will keep their carrier in stake.

Sooraj tells the representative that his laptop is not working, so he can't give this presentation. A girl comes there and says "give me 5 minutes, maybe I can help you." She takes the laptop. Sooraj thinks the girl looks careless, what she will do. She makes the laptop good and talks like a chatterbox. She says you did not place the battery right, so it was not working. Sooraj thanks her.

Officer Singh is talking to Sandhya and Zakir. Sandhya asks who the criminal is. Officer Singh says his name and religion does not matter to police force, but his crime matters. She asks them to take this chance, this task has much risk, so she wants them to think and decide if they don't want to accept this task. Sandhya says "you did not teach us to bakeoff, I will take this task." Officer Singh says well done, I m proud of you. Zakir says "I will also strengthen your trust." Officer Singh says she is so proud of them.

Officer Singh shares her plan to them how to move that criminal. Sandhya says to plan such a way so that no one will see them, and it does not ruin their process. Zakir says they can use many cars, ordinary ones, so what they don't come in public's view. Officer Singh agrees with this plan.

Precap: Sandhya and Zakir come to see the criminal. Sandhya is shocked seeing him, he looks at her and greets her saying Ram Ram Bhabhisa.

-Thank you-

Edited by PrincessN - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zoya2 thumbnail