A positive post filled with positivity!

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Warning: Long essay ahead.
From an ex-fan of Uttaran and the pair of Veer-Iccha I can feel all your pain. I know all those heartburnings, all those CVS cursings, everything. But don't worry, BI is totally worth it. For one, we don't have a totally spineless heroine. We don't have to root for a couple who are not married. We don't have to deal with a story that exposes it's villains very, very slowly. The Veer-Iccha pair survived despite these odds. So take hope ok?

Let's take all our gripes one by one.

1) Rehan: Rehan is a great guy, he loves Zain like a brother and he is NOT going to steal his wife, whatever his kids say. Guys take these loyalty things very seriously. He is doing his best trying to find out the truth and yet not totally humiliating the family. It was bad enough with the whole Zubair incident. He's in a very difficult position, he has to make Nafeesa confess and he has to let only Zain know. He can't tell the whole family, he doesn't know what Zain's wishes are there. Besides, he is an outsider, and cannot keep interfering in family affairs like this. And I thought it was very tactful of him to leave the recorder there and leave, giving Zain much needed privacy. Nafeesa stealing the tape is just ridiculous, as unless she somehow kills Rehan as well, Zain is going to find out. Zain will find out I'm sure, look for Aliya who will not be there and not even Rehan can contact her now as her Iddah period I think will prohibit her contact with him.

2) Sanam: We know nothing of her yet and let's not judge her too harshly, she doesn't know anything yet. For all we know, she can help being these two together again. After all, Zain only promised to give the third Talaq and agree to marry Sanam. She can refuse if she wants, which she will, I hope.

3) Zain himself:

Look everyone, it would have been easier I know, if Zain had just found out the truth. They could have just got back together and that would have been it.
But frankly, after watching Aliya remind him about those notes, show so much affection for him, bandage his hand, he still went ahead and said something awful. And you know what, I was seriously annoyed with Zain then, promise or no promise to his awful Mom. It would have been too easy for him if Rehan showed up at the last minute and stopped the third talaq. Then everything would have been fine, but what about Aliya's honour? Humiliated like that, believed by none, having an audience for what should be a private thing, everything is just too awful. She deserves some serious begging from Zain.

Up until now, she's always been there for Zain to go back to- he didn't have to try too hard. Every time he's hurt her, everytime he's treated her badly, she was still there, waiting for an apology. He's had a free pass for far too long. She's been understanding and beyond amazing all this while. She hasn't cried or made scenes in front of other people, she's been always mindful of her duty to him. And after all that, don't you all think she needs a bit a of grovelling from this man? Let her have some power for a while.

I'm sure she'll forgive him, and they get back together. After all, they need to be a team for Zarina to start plotting and Suri's downfall track.

And P.S: don't forget. This means we get a remarriage!!!

So keep smiling all of you and don't give up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for this post!
it was really needed for sm ppl :)
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol just tweetd dis post on twitter ..hope u wont ,mnd
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A positive post!!
Thank you so much for this πŸ€—
Somebody should post it on FB or Twitter, fans are going on a rampage..
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post,Thanks for the much needed positivity 😊
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful, fabulous post!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love you for this!!
Very well said!πŸ‘πŸΌ

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with everything u mentioned in the post
Loving the positivity:))
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all! Glad to see the forum is looking a lot more positive too!
It's just that.. See, I would rather Aliya comes back into this marriage with her head held high and her self respect intact. For that, I want Zain to first introspect, just really think about what he has done and why he should have just listened to her for 2 minutes! Otherwise see, the next time something goes wrong, well have to wait for proof again? Or will Zain trust her the next time? If he's a normal person, he will! And that's how trust is truly built. It shouldn't be dependant on a third party's coincidental appearance.

Let Zain go to Aliya's parents while looking for her, not find her there and listen to them too. They did sort of have a point. Aliya was treated crappily there, they saw Suri bitch slapping her! I'd go mad if my daughter was struck by her mother in law! Added to that, a cylinder blast is also too suspicious! I want Zain to look at this point of view and I want those bonds to be repaired too. Later when things are ok between him, he can fix things between her and her parents.

And the jealousy track is just rubbish. I saw abhiman in Aliya's eyes yesterday. No jealousy, she's not as petty as that. To give Zain credit, he looked miserable too. Zain will not hurt Aliya any further, truth or no truth.

I know we want them to get back together, as viewers we just want them to be happy. But for once, let's put ourselves in Aliya's place. Would you take Zain back so easily? However handsome or wonderful he is? After all he's put you through? There's a limit to everything!

They'll get back, but only after Zain goes through some very well deserved hell. It'll serve as a lesson to how he treats her In the future.

Sorry for going on and on, I keep writing!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Up until now, she's always been there for Zain to go back to- he didn't have to try too hard. Every time he's hurt her, everytime he's treated her badly, she was still there, waiting for an apology. He's had a free pass for far too long. She's been understanding and beyond amazing all this while. She hasn't cried or made scenes in front of other people, she's been always mindful of her duty to him. And after all that, don't you all think she needs a bit a of grovelling from this man? Let her have some power for a while.

Can I just say how much I love your post? This part especially, this is why I do not want things to come easily for Zain because he is used to screwing up and having Aaliya forgive him but here things just went too far. Aaliya deserves to have the upper hand here, she deserves to have Zain fighting for her and earning her respect and acceptance especially after the humiliation she has had to face.

You are right, it would have been way too easy for Rehan to have come in contact with ZaYa or rush to tell the truth then where would have been the drama? The twist? It just could not have come so easy for them and I'm really impressed with the way they have written Rehan's character. Rehan has managed to reveal the truth but without overstepping.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to the postπŸ‘
Love positivity keep it up
n very well written post