Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i was wondering when you would come again😆
peter123 thumbnail
The information given in the wiki has been edited n is wrong just go to YouTube n check it will be clear. I am heart broken I thought the cvs will not show 3rd talaaq but they did just as the killed mammu 😭😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it has to be three times in the presence of the Qazi!! if not it's not valid!! why else would Suri bring Qazi to the office for the second talaaq?😛
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peter123

No the talaaq is done dear the iddah period of one month is there for her second marriage. Aliya cannot go back to zain now... The cvs took us for a ride...😡😡😡

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4139181 you got to see this then!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She mean to say he didn't say talaaq talaaq talaaq to her but instead he only said it once.
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as expected😆..sum ppl again jumped in...get a lyf...yes it was me.. ...coz evryone has a ryt to express dere POV...ony if sum crazy fangurls understood dat...😆..nd yeah...iddah is waitin period...she cant go back to first husband after 3rd T.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i was wondering when you would come again😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

as expected😆..sum ppl again jumped in...get a lyf...yes it was me.. ...coz evryone has a ryt to express dere POV...ony if sum crazy fangurls understood dat...😆..nd yeah...iddah is waitin period...she cant go back to first husband after 3rd T.

🤣

Word Count: 0

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

freedom of speech huh. go for it😆
don't mind seeing our freedom of expressions🤣
peter123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4139181 you got to see this then!

Yeah I saw this... that's why I am telling u it's wrong I am a Muslim n I know this as a fact ... After u say the 3rd talaaq there are divorced now.. In the spoilers it says that aliya does not go back to zain coz now they are divorced... when that episode airs u will see what I am saying.

Believe me I am not saying this to hurt u... I am devastated after zain said the 3rd talaaq. ... I am crying buckets😭 now the cvs will show rehan n aliya marriage😡😡😡