ZAYA....nazdikiyan se dooriyan....OMG.

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG...that is the reaction I felt after today's episode...the confidence which I had it's gone...yet UNBELIEVABLE...😲

SCENE WISE...
NAFEESA...you cannot out smart a lawyer esp. If it's REHAN...btw loved the bhoothnath returns scene MAMU asking her why did she do that...REHAN you have done your bit and we applaud you👏

Aww moment...ZAYA searching for each other...bumping into each other...and a cute fight b/w them...loved that scene...later they reach the CHATH where they first realised their care to each other...again a kitkit of filmy style drama...made me emotional...plus LOVE NOTES A few were revealed along with some memories...

Morning... Their FINAL DAY...ALIYA is still in a belief that nothing WILL HAPPEN...ZAIN Lost in his own set of problems...KARNA YA NAHI???

SANAMS weird entry is questionable...it's like she knows ZAIN long back and their is no sense of unknown relation b/w them...I DID NOT LIKE IT even 1% when SHE MADE AN ENTRY BY FALLING INTO ZAINS ARMS...It made me grrr😡

The PROMISE is now revealed...how can he just promise it so blindly? would his mom get into a heart attack if rejected???THIS WAS COMPLETELY FOOLISH OF ZAIN but he is still lost mind you a confused man who is going to regret the step taken when if he realises the truth...

The FINAL TALAAQ done and done...THIS should not have happened...but we can see ZAIN changed state of mind now the way he easily said the first two TALAAQ...the last one was done hesitantly...indicating the previous efforts of ALIYA bearing some fruit...but TOO LATE...😭

ALIYA heartbroken...but this was predicted that even if they unite or change their stance...PROMISE OF SURAIYA will keep them apart...SURAIYA...you are heartless...I remember ZUBAIR insulting her...literally SHE DESERVED THAT...and I feel it will be even more deserving when WE GET TO HEAR IT FROM ZAINS MOUTH in future...

Precapwise...
REHAN is a bit too late...but will ZAIN receive that recording????
NAFEESA...you survive for now but later you are gone...I hope she does not hide it
ALIYA...we are with you. ZAIN Please hear that recording...

Note- I take back some(not all) insults made to the spoilers and tv segments...you predicted it and it's coming true...oh the pain!!!

I will prevent watching the zain-SANAM...or REHAN- ALIYA track...IF IT HAPPENS??

Do comment if I am wrong somewhere

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Reading the spoilers and farhans message I fear ZAIN may not hear that recording...
Even if he does ALIYA...will not do anything it is her character...it will again be her fault
What do you think???
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The Nafeesa scene was awesome!! Rehan got her good and while the tape recording seemed old school, its better than nothing. Seriously Nafeesa deserved this since she showed not an ounce of remorse for her actions, if she really didn't mean for ZaYa to suffer she would have spoken up!

Zain making that promise to Suraiya shocked me I mean seriously marriage is no joke but you know what this is all going to come back to destroy him now that the truth is coming out. The one person he chose to trust blindly is the same one who caused his doom, he cannot go back to Aaliya now no matter how much he repents and loves her. It is just not that simple. Now all those images that have flashed through Zain's mind will be replaced by memories of Aaliya, her pain, her humiliation, the destruction of their marriage by his own hands.

Precap: Too little too late? Yes, but I say bring it on! Zain deserves to repent big time.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The Nafeesa scene was awesome!! Rehan got her good and while the tape recording seemed old school, its better than nothing. Seriously Nafeesa deserved this since she showed not an ounce of remorse for her actions, if she really didn't mean for ZaYa to suffer she would have spoken up!

Zain making that promise to Suraiya shocked me I mean seriously marriage is no joke but you know what this is all going to come back to destroy him now that the truth is coming out. The one person he chose to trust blindly is the same one who caused his doom, he cannot go back to Aaliya now no matter how much he repents and loves her. It is just not that simple. Now all those images that have flashed through Zain's mind will be replaced by memories of Aaliya, her pain, her humiliation, the destruction of their marriage by his own hands.

Precap: Too little too late? Yes, but I say bring it on! Zain deserves to repent big time.

👍🏼 100% agree...I wonder whether he will hear that tape...but no matter what SURAIYAS PROMISE has blocked the ZAYA union...it is left to SANAM...to break that promise
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the first part but the last part made tears to come out of my eyes when I was wathing beintehaa