101 ways to ruin a beautiful show.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes...that is wat da CVs nd production house nd rangeela can teach...sum of the ways include...introduce beintehaa cameos...rush the track...not show proper ending...kill the only postiive character...ruin the main characters ...show the main lead as dumb...who cant use his brains...make us hate him... end a puren b'ful relationship...nd betray the fans...wow๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zayarock

yes...that is wat da CVs nd production house nd rangeela can teach...sum of the ways include...introduce beintehaa cameos...rush the track...not show proper ending...kill the only postiive character...ruin the main characters ...show the main lead as dumb...who cant use his brains...make us hate him... end a puren b'ful relationship...nd betray the fans...wow๐Ÿ‘

are you actually being serious with the 'betray' the fans, of course they don't want to betray any fans if they wants us to keep watching their show. Just because the current track isn't about ZaYa being in dreamland, happily in love doesn't mean the CV's are out their trying to ruin everything for fans in fact they are trying to keep us entertained ever since this tala aw track has happened all I ever think about is what will happen next because it's so intriguing. 24/7 romance is really boring. This track hasn't even finished yet, keep faith in CV's we may have an amazing reunion ahead of us, bringing zaya. Back together being stronger. Zain isn't dumb, understand things from his perspective he had go through so much trauma and basically lost everything including the one girl he loved the most, going through the divorce was something he had to do for the sake of his sanity and his family. His reasons for acting this way is justified
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew sum ppl here will jump into justifyin Zain ...as always...\
wud u hav said the same if Aliya did it to Zain..if Aliya insulted Zain nd hurt him...nd asked fr talaq??...i m sure...nobody wud hv defended her...
.i guess sum ppl here lyk defending the male lead...even if he has no point...sum ppl who enjoy seeing the women suffer for no fault of hers nd be treated so badly by her husband...one whom she loves dearly...hw regressive thinking is this.

..hw easily he believd Aliya filed dat complaint wen she repeatedly told dat she dint..if Zain is suffereing its coz of himself...fr being so dumb...nd not using his brains.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

wud u hav said the same if Aliya did it to Zain..if Aliya insulted Zain nd hurt him...nd asked fr talaq??...i m sure...nobody wud hv defended her...
.i guess sum ppl here lyk defending the male lead...even if he has no point...sum ppl who enjoy seeing the women suffer for no fault of hers nd be treated so badly by her husband...one whom she loves dearly...hw regressive thinking is this.

..hw easily he believd Aliya filed dat complaint wen she repeatedly told dat she dint..if Zain is suffereing its coz of himself...fr being so dumb...nd not using his brains.

Yeah because we totally enjoy seeing innocent women being hurt by their husbands, if you haven't realised already Aliya AND Zain are BOTH enduring pain so no we're not just watching Aliya go through pain. I'm not saying whatever Zain is doing is right but from his perspective the way he is acting towards Aliya to some extent can be justified, yeah it's kind of frustrating how she's always had his back and whenever he does something wrong she easily forgives him but maybe the tables will turn and Zain will have to truly repent
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am speechless๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo atleast you are helping in increasing forum activity.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh another not-so-positive posts and comments of yours ๐Ÿคฃ
Okey now stop this ya!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

why shouldn't we?
wud u hav said the same if Aliya did it to Zain yes ..if Aliya insulted Zain nd hurt him. yes ..nd asked fr talaq?? arre bola na haan ...i m sure...nobody wud hv defended her uff! ...
why do u talk like u r the sole protector of Aliya here. Is it difficult for you to swallow the fact that we lover her and Zain equally? .[/D
IV]..hw easily he believd Aliya filed dat complaint wen she repeatedly told dat she dint..if Zain is suffereing its coz of himself...fr being so dumb...nd not using his brains.

Babe, is it his fault that his mom was beaten black and blue b4 his own eyes?
or that his father died in his arms?
I am a girl and proud to be one.
Can u stop acting that u r the only feminist here?!
Khudha na kare aap k saath kabhi aisa ho jo Zain ke sath hua..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why don't you go write up your list and come back :)