Babaji ka thullu!!

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes that is wat v got...Babaji ka thullu...OMG...I cant stop laughing...😆...hw evryone was hopin 3 talaq wont happen...CVs wont betray...keep calm...Farhan Sir promised..lol...nw all promises in bawdi...
i stopd watchin since dis crap started...btw i watchd today coz i too was hopin dat the least Zain can do is to not give Aliya a 3rd Talaq...bt...all my hopes in bawdi...and to top it all Zain wont listen to the recording...nd will not get to kno the truth ...

aliya...my heart goes out to her...She repeatedly told zain she dint file the complaint...She literally begged zain to not give her last talaq...bt to no avail...coz Mr. Zain Abdullah is an d*****s...
wow...so much for a womens self respect...hw regressive can a show get...hw much will dis show insult a woman and her pride.

nw spoiler from my side...nw they will show dat Aliya is pregnant...Zain will get to kno truth on his engagement...will try to get Aliya back...or mayb hell get her back for da baby...shell initially refuse..bt once she finds out abt her pregnency shell...get back...

I hope my spoiler is nt true...der is sum oder way out nd Zain has a hard time wooing aliya back...i want him to suffer and get insulted as much as Aliya...if not more...

nd that samam..dat witch...i dont want her to play cupid...to cum between ZaYa...its dere matter...dey shud sort it out...Zain shud beg Aliya nd woo her back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes yaaar why CV'S are doing such a crap🥺...BI can go to risk due to such rubbish track...still i'll watch...but i hate the moment when that SHINDE FALLS IN ARMS OF HARSHI🤢🤢🤢
I mean like aaeeaeee🤔
But Zain shuld atleast listen the record...Zainu sach to jan leeeoo😕😕
BTW actually we've got babaji ka thullu

😆😆
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol...btw u r happy na...cz u wanted zaya talaaq...be happy🤣