meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi
yes we are all angry very very angry and frustrated on the dumb "twist and turn" by the cvs.
Zain and Aaliya spend some quality time together without Zain bothering to clear the cobwebs on his mind inflicted by the spider woman alias witch in chief Surraiya.
Rehaan smart Buoy !
But Nafeesa if you had the slightest bit of decency you would have saved Zain and Aaliya.

Back to Surraiya ! You are pathetic ! But Zain ??? how can his character be butchered into being a dimwit ??? So,Surraiya ???? you are a GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM and know exactly where to find Zain and Aaliya along with your entire family and the bride in waiting sanam teri kasam ?????
Ofcourse girls of our generation, happily go falling into the arms of some guy we knew for many yrs and witness the nut case pronouncing Talaq to his first wife and ready to say "Qubool hai" to him ???
Rehan you are smart but not smarter than Surraiya she found Zain before you could.
Ofcourse the recording will never be heard by Zain till we get married three times.
Last thought for the cvs.
PLS BRING USMAAN MAAMU BACK SO THAT WE CAN GET HIM MARRIED SECOND TIME FOR SURRAIYA MAMI TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS.
She seems to be an expert in second weddings.
Let me find my punching bag I want to hit someone for ruining a beautiful plot into garbage.
Ok guys le's give each other a big hug !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so need that hugg dear because i'm heartbroken right now!
Curse you suri.. Worst mother ever!
Few days back when usmu mamu died i really felt bad for her but now no sympathy at all.. you are just pathetic and ridiculous woman..
Urghhh i hate you!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you. Rangeela and the CVs have ruined it. Even if there is going r be a reunion; they could have done it without having r he talaaq. This isn't the show I loved so much and used to look forward to watching everyday. And yes, really want Suraiya to get a taste of her own medicine. I despise that woman so much right now!!
meditation thumbnail
Few days back when usmu mamu died i really felt bad for her but now no sympathy at all.. you are just pathetic and ridiculous woman..
Urghhh i hate you!

Ya simran,in fact I missed Mamu so much that I had started watching the soap from the first episode and how he controlled his misfit wife.Also when a sulking Zain brings Aaliya back home to Barkat after the wedding at Bhopal Mamu takes a promise from Zain that he will always take good care of Aaliya and ofcourse neither his darling wife nor Zain bothered to remember that.Yes,I felt bad for Surraiya but it was hsort lived becoz if she had really loved Usmaan saab she woud have respected his wishes at least after his demise.I hope she suffers.
Worst is that the cvs have painted Zain so spineless imagine giving a dumb promise of marrying Sanam!
meditation thumbnail
I totally agree with you. Rangeela and the CVs have ruined it. Even if there is going r be a reunion; they could have done it without having r he talaaq. This isn't the show I loved so much and used to look forward to watching everyday. And yes, really want Suraiya to get a taste of her own medicine. I despise that woman so much right now!!

So true ! twists and turns could have been shown without a sordid track of Talaq.We all believed this show was so different from the rona dhona drama of other soaps but the cvs have really ruined it.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meditation

Urghhh i hate you!

Ya simran,in fact I missed Mamu so much that I had started watching the soap from the first episode and how he controlled his misfit wife.Also when a sulking Zain brings Aaliya back home to Barkat after the wedding at Bhopal Mamu takes a promise from Zain that he will always take good care of Aaliya and ofcourse neither his darling wife nor Zain bothered to remember that.Yes,I felt bad for Surraiya but it was hsort lived becoz if she had really loved Usmaan saab she woud have respected his wishes at least after his demise.I hope she suffers.
Worst is that the cvs have painted Zain so spineless imagine giving a dumb promise of marrying Sanam!

And Cv's have totally ruined zain's character! he himself promised that he'll trust aliya and supoort her but wht happened now? i so wanna kill cv's!
meditation thumbnail

And can someone tell me why is the tail of the cvs on fire ?? the way they are going on fast track on the events ???soon Zain will be a father of two and have three wives and Surraiya will have to dye her hair with henna and we will be writing reviews on Fahad's daughter's second wedding.
meditation thumbnail
And Cv's have totally ruined zain's character! he himself promised that he'll trust aliya and supoort her but wht happened now? i so wanna kill cv's!

Yeah !! and they will tell us to wait and watch some more crap.
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suri is faster than the speed of light😈. I think I'd prefer to be motherless than witch like her as a mother🤬
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arrey yeh kya hua...anyways congo to suraiyya and cvs...I think u guys have succeeded in ur talaq mission...
now its only usman saab who can save the situation...so lets write to usmaan saab
usmaan saab both ur sons are one big idiots both cant think for themselves...
FAHAD MIYA always remains confused with his biwis/children/mom...
Zain miya always remains influenced by mom/alchohol...Zain please start thinking for ur self...first u married aliya becaz ur dad asked u to though that was a good decision and now u gave talaq to aliya becaz becaz ur mom is asking u to do so but this time I am afraid its not a good decision and again u r going to marry Sanam becaz ur mom is asking u boy where r u in all this mess ...come on wake up think and decide for urself stop beaving like a puupet behave like a matured man...
ur wife suri busy playing nikha talaq game with ur sons...with fahad it was nikha and dusra nikha and with zain she is playing talaq and dusra nikha and must say she is very good at it...
and UR BHANJI was busy babysitting rehan's kids instead of finding facts about the complaint and she went begging Zain not to give talaq without any solid proof to prove her innocence...now she will give away all that power u gave her to fight and she will just walk away self pitying...aliya please lady come on lady its still not too late show ur power to abdullas