Usman Abdullah's masterplan failed?

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
I guess most of you now have shed tears already and have a heavy heart. Zain and Aliyah are no longer husband and wife and even if Zain comes to know that Aliyah was innocent (which he won't now as Nafeesa will take away the recorder or replace it or damage it somehow), it will no longer make any difference. They cannot get back without Aliyah getting married to someone else etc etc. What a huge disappointment.

Few days back, I made a post with the title Usman Abdullah's masterplan and I am copy-pasting bits of it again. Now, it will be Rehan and Aliyah and honestly, I don't have anything against Rehan anymore. He tried his best whereas all the other family members and well-wishers remained silent or completely disappeared, he tried his best to help Zain and Aliyah stay together.

Btw, a question: Does Zain need to marry again too in order to get back with Aliyah?

Just so sad! :'( The CVs broke our heart. 💔

Zain and Aliyah:
    • Possibility 1: They actually get divorced before the truth is out, which will make Zain regret a lot. Given his word to his mom, he will, however, feel obliged to marry someone. Aliyah hurt by all this - witnessing how Zain is getting married, decides to move on too for the sake of kids (Zara and Kabir) only. Zain and Aliyah continue to work together at office, but they both won't be husband and wife anymore. The track could either move in a way that situations change and they end up together again. But this is where my question comes in (title of this post): Usman Abdullah's masterplan of 51% was to make ZaYa stick together and that if ever they decide to divorce, they will have to go through this 3 months period and still work together which would possibly help them solve their issues and get back together. If this was his plan (which I am tempted to believe), then Zaya getting divorced despite having spent so much time together would for the very first time make us think that Usman Abdullah's plan failed after all.

Beintehaa for me has always been about Zain and Aliyah - that they face all their problems while being together as husband and wife...not the typical track of marriage and re-marriage, which in Islam is not that easy in the first place. Even their names: Aliyah and Zain - they pretty much sum up the entire A-Z which is pretty cool and symbolic. :)

Edit: I have just read that the waiting period must be completed...and the divorce can still be revoked?
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So it seems that Zain does not need to wait and that the third divorce is final - irrevocable (please check the post made by Ayesha), which means that Zain and Aliyah are no longer husband and wife.
Ayesha's post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4139520

Divorce in Islam - a website I have discovered: http://islamawareness.net/Talaq/talaq_book.html