iddah for third talaaq

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys isnt dere iddah period for third talaaq as qazi said 3 months for talaaq...n only 2 months are completed..so zain can still say sorry to aliya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what is iddah...?
Can you explain it to me...
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if aman says 3times divorce it actually happens being amuslim in iddah period she is not allowed to se nay unknow guy
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For 30 days she cant meet like unknown men and she cant marry. after 30 days she can marry . So iddah is a waiting period
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaju

Guys isnt dere iddah period for third talaaq as qazi said 3 months for talaaq...n only 2 months are completed..so zain can still say sorry to aliya

He said without qazi , is dat is allowed.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just need a clarification.
Is iddah the waiting period between first and second and second and third talak?

Is there iddah even after third talak?? Even if there is one is a woman allowed to go back to the husband she had just divorced if the misunderstanding between them sorts during this period??

Or does talaaq become irrevocable once the T word has been uttered thrice ???
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m not sure bt I think there are still 30 days left fr ZaYa to reconcile !
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watched Dr Zakir Naik video where he said a couple can reunite in the 3 month iddah period but he also said that saying talakh isn't even needed so even if husband doesn't say talakh and the period is over then they are divorce but if they want to reconcile then the husband has to take back the talakh in front of 2 witness he didn't say Qazi just 2 witnesses.
So I think it's more important that the Iddah period isn't over than Zain saying talakh 3rd time.
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No you have to give talak ibfront if more than two witnesses so it doesn't matter if qazi there or not. zain and Aliya are now divorced. But they can remarry. Let's see what we have in store. I rely wished he didnt divorce her coz now it's like a typical ekta serial where one couple marrys so many Times.