ARIYA SS My love My life

procks15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys and girls...I am another Ariya fan. just got up with the idea of Ariya ss...so putted up this one.
Chapter one

Sameer was pasing  here and there in the ETF conference room.Then a girl entered. Sameer smiled at her trying to not to show his sadness. He said"welcome...maine expect nahi kiya tha ki tum itni jaldi aaogi...well anyways...Welcome to ETF."
She was just about to reply him when Chotu, Shree, Aisha and Lisa entered the room. they were a little amazed to see her. She smiled at all the members who entered but still looking at the door as through waiting for someone. Sameer was tensed about the reaction of Arjun when he comes. And lo Naam liya n shaitan haazir. Arjun with all his attitude entered the room. The new member accidentaly sat on Arjun's chair. When he entered she stood up... and Arjun stared at her...she just fowarded her hand to shake with Arjun's but instead of shaking his hand with her Arjun just said" Baitne se pehele ek baar kisi se puch liya karo ki yahan koi baitha hai kya...samjhe ya...samjhau." She smiled as through flattered by his words. Arjun sat in his chair after sheleft the chair. She sat next to arjun's...to be near him. Arjun felt as he didn't like anyone to sit there. Sameer saw this and felt Arjun's eye contact asking him about her. He said" OK guys, we have one bad news and one good news...which should I tell first?" Everyone said him to tell the good news first. But before Sameer could say something Arjun said" Good news yeh hai ki hamare paas ek aur nayi member hai right Rathode?" Sameer said" yeah...gr8 like always...iski bhi kundali nikal li Arjun?" Arjun nodded in a no and said " Mujhe aur bhi bohot kaam hai Rathode...sabki kundali nikal ne ka time nahi hai...kon hai yeh... aur kaam kya hai iska apne team mein? Extra member?"  Sameer said " OK ... Yeh hai Rita...Rita mukharjee ...haan haan yeh Riya ki sis hai team mein nayi hai. Aur bad news yeh hai ki Riya ki jagah uski sis aayi hai uska resignation letter aaya hai and wo hamare saath 2 week aur kaam karegi. then she is out of ETF. Everyone's face lost its happiness except Arjun and Rita 's  ( as uaual she dosen't adore her sis. Riya is her sauteli sis...after her mom died her father fell in love with Rita's mom and got Rita ). Arjun felt something is wrong with Riya that is why she is leaving ETF warna jiska sapna hi ETF ki member hona ho wo ETF kyu chodegi. Then everybody's face lit up when Riya ki gussa pighla denewali smile came up. She found her sis sitting on her favourite chair jahan her frnds are near her Shree,Aisha, Sakshi and mostly Arjun. Arjun felt as if he wanted to sit besides Riya.

The old sharma case was solved but Arjun got a new case...for himself...to find Riya's problem.Everybody was sitting in the canteen even Arjun. Arjun could see a crying face behine her mask of smiley face. She wanted everyone to have sweet memories of her. Shree, Lisa, Sakshi were already in tears of thinking about Riya's resignation. Arjun found this oppourtunity find out Riya's problem and said " Riya...tumhara ETF chodne ka reason jaan sakte hai or isme bhi tumhe problem hai" She said " Actually...mujhe ...um... ek important kaam hai and mom ko ghar pe help chahiye you see...family ko help karne and you all know main ek  ngo chalana chahti hun isiliye ETF chod rahi hun." But uska koi bahana nahi chalega she also has to talk carefull.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super amez update
Loveitt
Cont soon
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
super
great update
love it
cont soon
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome star
continue soon dear
nd pm me wen u update
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg rita want to be plave of riya and arjun don't have any problem with it

But he want to know the main reason behind her resignation

Woq awesome story

Update soon
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg why riya is leaving???
what is rita upto???
hope arjun will find the reason n help her soon
awesome start
cont soon
Edited by madmadona - 9 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting. i dont knw why, but i dont like this RitaπŸ˜•
I wonder whether she is the reason for Riya's resignationπŸ˜•
Update soon
procks15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😑😑Hi guys and girls i am back with the chapter 2 of this ff. Thankyou for all your support friends. i hope you like this chapter.
Chapter 2
Everyone is chatting in the canteen but Shree is very angry with riya cose of her resignation even Sameer is annoyed with this action of hers. But Riya ek smart girl hai so use pata hai ki Sameer aur Shree ko kaise manana hai so she says" Sameer...Shree...you are my best friends na...tum mujhe jate samay bhi rulana chahte ho...tum mujhse gussa rahoge???( acts as if about to cry )" then they make loose their anger seeing her tactics to solve problems. Sameer is called by comminoner he returns back with surprise...He says" yaar this is awsome...maine itna gr8 expect nahi kiya tha...we guys are famous even at international level...hum logon ko Paris mein ek case ke liye bulaya gaya hai...gr8 isin't it . Main to bohot khush aur unlogon ne specially hamare team ko bulaya hai...main abhi abhi unse baat kar ke aa raha hun wo log sirf humse hi case solve karana chahte hai" Rita jums in happiness abhi use aake 3 din bhi nahi hue and she is jumping as if she is the most imp member in the team aur usne 1000 se zyada cases solve kiye hain...she says" wow...Paris...woh world ka most romantic place hai  nahi Arjun...anyways tum to hame ghumne ke liye allow nahi karoge right...?" Arjun " Riya...sorry Rita hum wahan kaam karne jaa rahe hai chutti manane nahi...got it" Shree was shocked cose Arjun kisi ko bhi galat naam se nahi bulata unless he is thinking deeply about him/her...phir Rita ko Riya kyu kaha ??? Arjun ke mind mein abhi bhi riya ke problem ki jad mein hai...but first time he is not able to understand ki kis wajah se she is resigning? But suddenly his mind stuck... (to himself) "Arjun tu kabhse Riya ke liye itna pareshan hone laga hai...vo ja rahi hai to jane do why do I care about all those...uska problem hai vo hi jaane...but still she is in problem vo shayad solution nahi dhoondh pa rahi hai so mind mein yeh idea aya hoga...par yeh desision uske liye bohot sad hoga...vo ander se ro rahi hogi...shayad meri tarah thinking of her mom...shayad chahti hai ki koi uski help kar is not able to ask anyone...self space ki bhi had hti hai problem hai to kisi se help le sakti hai...resign karne ki kya zaroorat hai" He becomes consious and says" hum wahan kal nikalte hai Rathode...alright kal sab tayar rehena...late nahi hona hai...OK...aur Riya tum bhi saath mein chal rahi ho...late bilkul mat hona...kuch to Rita se sikha hota...atleast wo late to nahi aati tumhari tarah." Rita says " late hona to obius hai Arjun kitna late uthti hai...main uthane jaati hun to mujhe bahar dhakel kar darwaza band kar ke soti reheti ye mahan aatma...(turning to Riya) ...Kabhi to jaldi uth jaya kar lazy dog..." before she could comtinue Arjun interuptted " Rita hum yaha uska pure din ka timetable janane mein interested nahi hai...isiliye wo info apne paas hi rakhna" Rita says " Par Arjun Riya kyun aa rahi hai usne to resignation diya hai right to phir according to rules use itne imp missoin mein include nahi kar sakte hain" Shree, Lisa , Chotu , Sakshi and Aisha were luking at her as if she had tore their selfrespect but kept quite. But shocked to hear. Arjun says" Rita actually is mission mein tum jaise stupid aur timepass karne wali ko nahi aana chahiye...anyways Riya hamari achi and smart officer hai aur rahege...uski place koi chin nahi sakta...aur phir bhi Riya ne hamare saath itne cases solve kiye hai tumne nahi...tumhe aaye yahan 3 din hi hue hai and u are expecting ki tumhe Riya ki place denge... not at all ...jagah banane ke liye jitni mehenat Riya ne ki hai tum to usme half bhi nahi kar sakti...to behetar hoga ki apne muh band rakna aur cup chaap apne kaam kar...samjhe ya samjhau?" ( uske muh pe jaise thappad pad gaya ) Rita threw angry glares at Riya which could never go unnoticed by the mastermind Arjun Suryakant Rawate and suddenly Riya spoke up " Arjun...Rita sahi kehe rahi hai waise bhi yahan ke cases kon sambhalegg pur team ka wahan hona zaroori hai and extra member ki musibat tum kyu le rahe ho...chodo vaise bhi mujhe abhi bahar ka suit nahi karta isiliye tum log chale jaao main yahi rukti hun...kisi ko meri madad ki zaroorat nahi padegi...aur ek aur baat Arjun...aurat ki kabiliyat pe kabhi shak nahi karna chahiye...shayad uske kaam ke baad tumhe meri zaroot na pade."Arjun ka shak sahi nikla Riya resign isiliye kar rahi hai cose wo apna job Rita ko dene ke liye forced hai aur usse kehene ka bhi koi fayda nahi hai Riya is very possesive about her sis. Kuch to karna padega. We have to stop Riya from leaving ETF. But he felt sad ki even through her sis dosen't care about her she is breaking her dream for her sis. He didn't realise that he was started staring at her since last two days. everyone felt sad about her not coming to Paris. Arjun noticed that Riya was trying to hide her tears. She went out. Arjun went after her only to find her crying badly. She wanted to go to Paris alteast she would get sometime to spend with the team especially Arjun. Riya had already fallen in love with Arjun but the quote is true 'when a boy loves a girl everyone knows except the girl, but when a girl loves a boy none except the girl herself knows'...Arjun dosen't know that she loves him. She is crying and runs away cose she dosen't want anyone to see her in tears. Riya ( to herself) " main kya karoon...i want to be in ETF but i can't...I love Arjun but he dosen't...I want to go to Paris with the team but i can't...why don't dad and mom ( she calls her own mother maa ) understand me...they give Rita everything she wants. Everythig what was mine i had to give it to Rita my prizes, my medals, my friends, my job, my place in ETF everything i owned she took it from me ...ab kise main aapna kahu ...aur abh wo mere Arjun ko bhi mujhse chinana chati hai... why always mine??? mujhe hi kyu har baar sacrifice karna padhtha hai?? mujhe apni har chiz kyu use deni padthi hai???" She cried britterly same way she cried when she shot a man first time but this time Arjun wasn't there to comfort her. πŸ˜­  She was missing her maa very much.

At this time she was in her bathroom crying britterly. There with Arjun...something different happened for first time he felt as if he badly wanted to comfort her...he didn't know why but he was breaking from inside. He was thinking about Riya and even Riya was thinking about him. There Riya heard Rita calling her. She came out with her eyes red. Rita said " bas bas rona bandh kar pagal...air kal tu Paris mat ana samjhi Riya...tu Arjun ke paas rehene ki koshish bhi mat karna...usse door rehena samjhi...Arjun sirf mera hai sirf mera...use thode din mein apne pyaar mein daalkar usse shaadi karungi aur tu bas roti rehena...ha ha ha...but mujhe manana hi hoga teri choice the best hai...kya dikhta hai...kya style hai uski ekdum hero lagta hai.😑... gr8 choice Riya."😑 she left laughing. Riya's heart broke into million pieces...she was hurt so much. She then took her ETF team photo and tear drops fell on them. Riya (in sad tone) " kyu Arjun kyu tum mere paas hokar bhi door hone lage ho...kaise kahu ki I want to be yours...i can't bear Rita saying her name with you... kyu main tumhare paas nahi ho sakti ...kyu mujhe tumhe sacrifice karna pad raha hai ...I want to as we were before" . There Arjun was sad remembering her condition.πŸ˜”  A smile escapes his face as he remembers one incident.
FLASHBACK
Riya was alone in the conference room reading a case file. Arjun was leaving for home. He notices Riya studing a case file. He come to her and says" Riya..." suddenly riya pulls out her gun and faces towards Arjun. She puts her gun down and says" Oh...aap hai i thought ki some chor hoga...sorry!!!!" She returns back to her file when Arjun couldn't stop himself from smiled at her sudden reaction. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š
FLASHBACK Ends

OK frnds this is it with the chapter...thoda emotional hua kya??? pls comment aur accha laga to pls like karna...
Procks
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uff ye rita..I hate her..
plz arjun kuch karo..
continue soon
do pm me plz
APRIL14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and shocking star πŸ‘