Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
well I'm sure the CVs knew from experience that they would get bash everywhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so they must have taken precautions and are staying away from these sites๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

gali pe gali to all the team of BI ... poor creatives and producers!!

What๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ achaa hua I didn't open my fb account I will deactivate it for sometime it's better to stay away from fb btw ty for telling
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys we all wanted a redemption track from Zains side, but yet we wanted a painful heart wrenching re union, SO if the third talaq didnt happen, and Zain found out the truth before it wouldnt be as painful as it would be now considering he only has limited time to get her back. its now or never

this is when aliyahs words are going to come to haunt him, make him feel more guilty, this is where his fathers last words are going to come to haunt him, his last word was Aliyah, this is where Zain will feel like a sucker for not being a good husband and a son. This is where hes going to realize how he failed to understand the two people he LOVED the most. THe two most IMP people in his lives.

In these 30 days, he will find her, he will ask for forgiveness, he will plead, beg, ask for mercy. Than here is when i want Zain to be true and open to her. I want him to tell her everything, how he felt, why he did all he did, why he said all he said. I want him to tell her how his mother told him it was his fault that his father died. Everything needs to be said to Aliyah.

After these 30 days ZaYa will unite and in order to get back together they need to get married again, for the official marriage stamp. Than we can finally have the full fledged marriage, ZaYas dream can come true, and HM time Baby!

#Excited
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
theres no point of being on twitter or FB people are crazy watch when this redemption track begins, everyone is going to be like we love you lmao, bi-polar people๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

well I'm sure the CVs knew from experience that they would get bash everywhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so they must have taken precautions and are staying away from these sites๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lol even I am not visting any social site only IF btw congrats di u r a sizzler u might be confused right??๐Ÿ˜†
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys we all wanted a redemption track from Zains side, but yet we wanted a painful heart wrenching re union, SO if the third talaq didnt happen, and Zain found out the truth before it wouldnt be as painful as it would be now considering he only has limited time to get her back. its now or never

this is when aliyahs words are going to come to haunt him, make him feel more guilty, this is where his fathers last words are going to come to haunt him, his last word was Aliyah, this is where Zain will feel like a sucker for not being a good husband and a son. This is where hes going to realize how he failed to understand the two people he LOVED the most. THe two most IMP people in his lives.

In these 30 days, he will find her, he will ask for forgiveness, he will plead, beg, ask for mercy. Than here is when i want Zain to be true and open to her. I want him to tell her everything, how he felt, why he did all he did, why he said all he said. I want him to tell her how his mother told him it was his fault that his father died. Everything needs to be said to Aliyah.

After these 30 days ZaYa will unite and in order to get back together they need to get married again, for the official marriage stamp. Than we can finally have the full fledged marriage, ZaYas dream can come true, and HM time Baby!

#Excited

I hope so zainab...๐Ÿค—
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I am missing Usman like crazy๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same :(

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: craziness05

Lol even I am not visting any social site only IF btw congrats di u r a sizzler u might be confused right??๐Ÿ˜†

thank you Aastha ๐Ÿค— lol i know right me too. I even unliked so many fb pages because i hate their comments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
Nope spare me the negativity
I am staying away from twitter
ZAinab well said woman. I think we can look forward to their third marriage and honeymoon๐Ÿ˜›
this Sanam girl is a joke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†