Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm with you Zainab, I don't believe its over yet but for Aaliya it is. I felt for the poor girl tonight and now the promise Zain made and him saying I have to divorce you makes sense. Aaliya is not going to want to see Zain and who can blame her, after the begging and pleading to save her marriage he still went through with it. Aaliya is completely broken and she needs her space.

Zain, talk about repenting, the truth is going to hit him like a ton of bricks! My guess is by the time Zain hears the recording, Aaliya has already left but does not go home with Rehan and instead heads somewhere else but where? Where will Aaliya go and how will Zain win her back? I am hoping there is 30 days because I don't believe Aaliya is pregnant.

Exactly M, For Aliyah yes cause she gave up, she had no other choice left now, she did what she had too, it was up to Zain only. ANd now hes the one whos going to work for it and succeed. He has too, he has to pay for what he did, for not listening, yes its his fault but than again its not, its how the event and the situation played out to be against Aliyah.

Aliyah needs to go somewhere so she can cry, yell and ask why? i really hope she does not go to Rehans doe, I feel so bad for her, shes left all alone and ZAin better do good for her now.

THis time hes going to have even more guilt, not just of betraying his wife, but his love and HIS Father who he had told he would stick with her no matter what but today he failed to do so.

I dont want her to be Pregnant either, i want Zain to want her back not to be forced to take her back nooo
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People have seriously lost it on FB :) :)
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

People have seriously lost it on FB :) :)

What are they doing
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Today when he sad T qazi was t der is itokay?
So we hve, still hope is der.

Even if he has said 3rd talakh in front of Qazi and Iddah period isn't over they can reconcile but not after the 3 month Iddah period.But I'm not 100% sure.
But I read the the Qazi wasn't there.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly M, For Aliyah yes cause she gave up, she had no other choice left now, she did what she had too, it was up to Zain only. ANd now hes the one whos going to work for it and succeed. He has too, he has to pay for what he did, for not listening, yes its his fault but than again its not, its how the event and the situation played out to be against Aliyah.

Aliyah needs to go somewhere so she can cry, yell and ask why? i really hope she does not go to Rehans doe, I feel so bad for her, shes left all alone and ZAin better do good for her now.

THis time hes going to have even more guilt, not just of betraying his wife, but his love and HIS Father who he had told he would stick with her no matter what but today he failed to do so.

I dont want her to be Pregnant either, i want Zain to want her back not to be forced to take her back nooo

@BOLD -- I so agree Zainab, i want this too!!! He has to win her back.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am missing Usman like crazy😭
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

gali pe gali to all the team of BI ... poor creatives and producers!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I am missing Usman like crazy😭

ME TOO. I WANT A SCENE WHERE HE COMES AND TALKS TO ZAIN AND TELLS HIM THAT ITS NOT LATE, GO AND WIN HER BACK!!!!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanan14

People are bashing them like crazy on Twitter. Some people have changed their ids to things like "Hate Beintehaa CVs". And in between all this, the official BI Twitter account is replying to people saying - "hope he will realise his love", "of course he loves her" etc. I would react that way too honestly (if I was that young especially 😆), because I really was totally numb and blank after the episode ended!

That so-called parallel lead was so terrible! She better be a cameo! I really did not like her, and especially her voice. And who hugs a guy you just meet after 11 years like that! 🤢

I expeed in twitter ple will bash left rite centre
I hav nt gone to twitter.
Even i could nt digest weh he said T.I thought he will say sorry mom i cannot give T.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG twitter is going soo hell today😳