Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Zaya are a match made in heaven
No engagement, tala or Suraiya can separate them bas!
Didn't you see the way he gave the last talaaq very painfully as if he was giving a piece of his heart away
It felt like a dagger pierced inside him, the way he said the third talaaq slowly quite opposite to the first two talaaq which spoke of hatred and anger
the love which had taken a backseat was reinstalled during this trip and that explains his pain and hurt while saying the third talaaq
His confusion , his plight was evident in the way he looked first at his better half and then at his mother
But sigh the promise given by a son to a mother wonfor now , but no way this lover boy is staying away from wifey
Very soon the truth will be revealed ( or at least I am hoping) and then the tables will turn for this time it will Aliya who will the one to forgive
But even if the truth is not revealed then no way is zain staying quiet, he will surely express his hurt and pain
But right now what I am waiting for is a very good redemption track
I also won't mind seeing Aliya acting all indifferent and helping zain in the engagement and zain getting all worked up regarding her reactions

But today's episode made me cry, especially the way Aliya said "kaho zain main sun rhi Hun" oh poor girl , come to me for a hug
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love these two so much that I can't see them separating. Can't wait for Zain to know the truth and to also leave his mother's side. The woman is pure evil and I wish she had died instead of Usman mamoo.
Ps. This is for the character and not Suchitra maam cos she's doing a great job as Suraiya 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

If the iddah period isnt over then they can reconcile but im not sure about renewing their nikkah.
It isnt even important for a husband to give 2nd and 3rd talakh verbally.If the husband doesnt take back the talakh in front of 2 witness's before iddah period is over they are divorced.
So just pray iddah period isnt over and Zain takes back the talakh.
Il say this but no one will agree but even if they are divorced they can remarry without halala.
Halala cant be done on purpose it is haram and a couple cant marry again if they have divorced each other 3 times.
And that I dont think has ever happened.

Today when he sad T qazi was t der is itokay?
So we hve, still hope is der.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

NP! we all just gotta hang there! everyone just needs to wait and actually be excited for this track. Zains going to find out, plead and beg Aliyah back and when they get back together before the 30 days, they have to re marry to make their marriage official again, we can have the full fledged marriage Track! #Excited

Sanam isnt a threat forget about her.

@Bold: Gwad man all this sounds hell exciting ..!!!

But just hope that zain faces the truth before it's too late..!!!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same, the redemption track was needed given everything Aaliya has been through. I know Zain is suffering too but Aaliya's suffering has been no less and now Zain needs to do right by her. It would be wrong to show him just saying I'm sorry I didn't trust you and she just takes him back, he needs to earn it.

So he learns tomorrow, thank goodness! I thought I would have to wait until Monday.

Exactly, she is just a cameo, Zain is not going to marry her now that he knows Aaliya is innocent.

The makers need to stay away from FB and Twitter today, its bad! Fans are bashing them like crazy!

Zain has his work cut out for him. Up til now Aaliya was hopeful, the way she said today "Bolo Zain, main sun rahi hun" gave shivers down my spine. She's completely broken now and her decision to not meet Zain and go away forever is understandable. It's not about whose hurt more, now it's all about mending and bring back what was lost. And he will!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly Shivani if it weren't for the spoilers I read this morning I would be freaking out! However I'm calm, I believe he has 30 days and he will win her back but I want to see him work hard to do it! I don't want Aaliya taking him back so easily, not after all the begging she did. This will be his redemption period.

@Mandy -- tere muh mein zhee and shakkar and what ever else u like :) :)

Zainab - lovely post again. I am too annoyed to write so will keep shut today.
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Same, the redemption track was needed given everything Aaliya has been through. I know Zain is suffering too but Aaliya's suffering has been no less and now Zain needs to do right by her. It would be wrong to show him just saying I'm sorry I didn't trust you and she just takes him back, he needs to earn it.

So he learns tomorrow, thank goodness! I thought I would have to wait until Monday.

Exactly, she is just a cameo, Zain is not going to marry her now that he knows Aaliya is innocent.

The makers need to stay away from FB and Twitter today, its bad! Fans are bashing them like crazy!

People are bashing them like crazy on Twitter. Some people have changed their ids to things like "Hate Beintehaa CVs". And in between all this, the official BI Twitter account is replying to people saying - "hope he will realise his love", "of course he loves her" etc. I would react that way too honestly (if I was that young especially 😆), because I really was totally numb and blank after the episode ended!

That so-called parallel lead was so terrible! She better be a cameo! I really did not like her, and especially her voice. And who hugs a guy you just meet after 11 years like that! 🤢
Edited by archanan14 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

well honestly now its time when Zain will kneel downask for forgiveness...and how are we forgetting Zarina and his son...obviously they are upto something..i wish they teach some hard lesson to surraiya😡

exactly! Zain will watch big time that too
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

@Bold: Gwad man all this sounds hell exciting ..!!!

But just hope that zain faces the truth before it's too late..!!!!

don't hope Renu He Will.
Thank you so much Zainab! *hugs*
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this info.i hope cv's show one month is still there.i still can't believe cv's really could do this after so many tweet and feedbacks.i think tomorrow or next week episodes can give us answer.