Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just hope because of the tough time slot and this long dark tunnel, the show doesn't see a fall in TRPs. Dark days may be ahead
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG YES thats what im worried about too, once BI did go up to 4.1 in this slot so im wishing it does again man, its tough slot i really hope it isnt confirmed.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope they know what they are doing... they have a strong script, but they need to execute it well AND JUSTIFY what they want to show...they cannot play with religious sentiments here for the sake of trps.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
right exactly thats why its upsetting they got all their main things strong as ever yet something like editing or religious wise messing up is just plain dumb
Farhan did sound pretty confidents lets hope for the best and he really actually knows what hes doing
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly Shiv, they cannot play with the religious sentiments as it would turn a lot of people off. The majority of people i know who watch this show in the UK is because it's about a muslim couple and family. If they play around with it and use it to their advantage, people will not be happy.
TODAYS' EPISODE NEEDS TO JUSTIFY JUSTIFY JUSTIFY!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
right it better im excited eksghdfgjdgn
-Facetious- thumbnail
LOL...GUYS... I'm literally hanging onto suchitra's tweet that no religious sentiments would be hurt... lets see... 3 hours to go..
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

right exactly thats why its upsetting they got all their main things strong as ever yet something like editing or religious wise messing up is just plain dumb

Farhan did sound pretty confidents lets hope for the best and he really actually knows what hes doing

THIS! Him being confident about his story and also him being of the same religion makes me want to keep faith that he wouldn't do something unreasonable or something that would hurt the masses.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

THIS! Him being confident about his story and also him being of the same religion makes me want to keep faith that he wouldn't do something unreasonable or something that would hurt the masses.

EXACTLY ME TOO, so im hanging i been hangin regardless of his message cause truly his words did confuse me but lets see i want to see how he planned this out
..Zainab.. thumbnail
we are all doing bhangra ya wanna join?