Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its going to break him because he is going to see everything he lost in the process of trusting his mother blindly but I seriously cannot wait for this, It will be a good track if executed well

Same here! I can't wait for the next episode. It seems before Zain leaves to go back home, he will hear the recording but by the time he searches for Aaliya she is already gone.

OMG right, first Harshad is going to kill it man and second this is definitely the most awaited track after the confession track of love man, we all have been dying to see Zain when he finds out his mothers truth,

Exactly i really hope that happens M, i want him to listen to it, i want him to regret and i want him to begin his run, and tom i want a awari sequence on Aliyah,also i actually want them to meet each other and Zain to say sorry but Aliyah ot refuse and go away i just cant wait. And what will be even better when he calls to ask rehan if shes there and he says NO Ahhh i cant wait
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMG right, first Harshad is going to kill it man and second this is definitely the most awaited track after the confession track of love man, we all have been dying to see Zain when he finds out his mothers truth,

Exactly i really hope that happens M, i want him to listen to it, i want him to regret and i want him to begin his run, and tom i want a awari sequence on Aliyah,also i actually want them to meet each other and Zain to say sorry but Aliyah ot refuse and go away i just cant wait. And what will be even better when he calls to ask rehan if shes there and he says NO Ahhh i cant wait

Aarrghh!! Kill yourself woman... here I'm trying not to imagine and get over excited... you are not helping -_- 😆
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. She should leave Rehan's house and just take a break for a while to get her bearings. Let them all go mad in the meantime. And I hope Zarina steals all the property and Suri is blamed for it somehow and her sons don't believe her. Let her get a taste of what it feels like.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its going to break him because he is going to see everything he lost in the process of trusting his mother blindly but I seriously cannot wait for this, It will be a good track if executed well

Same here! I can't wait for the next episode. It seems before Zain leaves to go back home, he will hear the recording but by the time he searches for Aaliya she is already gone.

Honestly, from Farhan's message it seems like Zain is not gonna know the truth that soon.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

That is what I cannot wait to see Harshad nailing this scene, he's going to do an amazing job! Little by little reality is going to hit him about who really betrayed him and its going to devastate him to know that Aaliya was innocent all along

You know what Z, that is exactly how I see things playing out. I believe Aaliya will not even go back to live with Rehan after this or go to work at BR. Aaliya will want to walk away from it all, she won't listen to Rehan or Zain, she is too broken to fight anymore. The poor girl will just want out

I so want Awari played on ZaYa now!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would really hate that but it all depends on what Farhan has planned and how well it works TRP wise.

That is what scares me the most Mandy -- TRPs!! And for that these people can play with plots like crazy where the story line somehow gets lost!!

I don't want that to happen to BI as that will be so wrong for Preets and Harshad. I have seen this happening to popular couple like this before. These people cannot show remarriage baas.

LIke Ashi said rightly, these two have just not lived their life at all!!!! June they confessed and bang.. by Aug all is finished. They were always surrounded by people who wanted to split them except mamu ofcourse. The story has become too negative i feel. Now they have to show Zain coming onto Aliya's side and knowing everything of Suri's in phases maybe!! I cannot fathom HOW??? As the only witness to the entire drama is dead. This is why i had objected to mamu's death!! I know his death ONLY could have caused Zain to divorce Aliya, still i am not sure how will Suri's truth now come in front of Zain. Zain's blind trust in her needs to be broken and it cannot be done by Aliya. So who, Rehan???? Have no clue.

I am also baffled as to why will he go ahead with the engagement and then nikah preparations when he comes to know the truth??? Is it to make Aliya confess that she loves him still?? I frankly don't want it to take this route.

I know Zain has also been played here by Suri, he has lost his dad, knowing what he and Suri went through in the hospital - he is bound to hate the person who did IT as he did see the signature. All this is acceptable. I was also glad to see the conflict in him for past two days. Now, once he knows the truth, how can he go ahead with the engagement??? I mean does not that nullify his promise to his mom anyways????
The day he gets to know Suri's real face, by God he should just leave BV. Fahad should also follow him.

Some where i also remembering the dialog that Aliya had said to Zain abt Mami's perception changing towards her. If they want to play this out then i guess when Aliya saves the Abdullah's property from Zarina, maybe Suri will change and confess all???? I know I am hoping too much LOL.. OK, i will stop now :)
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@BOLD -- bingo, i want this too and let Suri's property be all taken and let her come to the streets. She deserves IT.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Let Zain get married to sanam.I m nt borgwe.
Aalia should nt go to him.The way he has tortured her more than cops did him nd suri in police station.
After seeing Farhan sir's FB - i dont think any positive is going to happen.He has nt said storyline.
BI is over for me.Farhan sie said before der will nt be D only seperation now wat has happened?
Can't trust him.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey,
Just read Farhan's message, he didn't reveal much about the future track, but are we really doing down the halala route? I just can't believe it
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey,

Just read Farhan's message, he didn't reveal much about the future track, but are we really doing down the halala route? I just can't believe it

Heena.. its still under speculation... TBH.. its soo damn confusing..

Watch this video
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago