Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm lost there, while Zain agreed to a remarriage in the FB the spoilers articles say he will tell his mom he is not ready but she will go ahead with preparations anyways.

If he will agree for engagement being aware of the truth, then I am really done with Zain. For now I still understand his reasons for giving taalq, but if he agrees for engagement knowing Aliya is innocent and just to keep his promise with his mom, that won't just make sense.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm lost there, while Zain agreed to a remarriage in the FB the spoilers articles say he will tell his mom he is not ready but she will go ahead with preparations anyways.

That's what they still say... the wedding is in two days, Zain refuses to marry so soon, but Suraiyya goes ahead with the preparations and here Zain wants Aaliya back.

If it is in two days, why would he agree to it when he knows the truth.
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's what they still say... the wedding is in two days, Zain refuses to marry so soon, but Suraiyya goes ahead with the preparations and here Zain wants Aaliya back.

If it is in two days, why would he agree to it when he knows the truth.

2 days??? What is the big damn hurry? Suri-bitch, do you secretly hate your son or what?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Me too, will just sit back and watch what happens... my brain anyways is dead thinking off what all could go wrong and right!!

But one thing is sure, i will be hugely disappointed if they unite at the end of the show. I so don;t want that to happen as we all know that will def happen as its the end.

Let them get together and then lets Suri's all faults come out too. I want Zaya to leave BV and then have a track of their own.

Exactly im just scared for when Zain realizes his mother was wrong all this time, he will break completely he trusted his mother over his wife and what did he get more pain and guilt i cant wait lmaooo

i really hope this track works out man, i cant wait til tom doe
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Friday's episode should provide more answers

As for Suraiya why be shocked? I'm sure she gains something from this alliance but she is soon going to lose much more. I cannot wait for her to lose it all, Zarina will become my all time fave villain if she destroys Suraiya. Payback will be sweet
-Facetious- thumbnail
Suraiyya needs to burn. Period! Where are my rats? 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmfao and yell im melting🤣 wicked witch of the west
-Facetious- thumbnail

Friday's episode should provide more answers

As for Suraiya why be shocked? I'm sure she gains something from this alliance but she is soon going to lose much more. I cannot wait for her to lose it all, Zarina will become my all time fave villain if she destroys Suraiya. Payback will be sweet

Yes. I wasn't happy when she got cheated by a fake Barkat. But I'm rooting for Zarina to show Suraiyya hell.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly im just scared for when Zain realizes his mother was wrong all this time, he will break completely he trusted his mother over his wife and what did he get more pain and guilt i cant wait lmaooo

Its going to break him because he is going to see everything he lost in the process of trusting his mother blindly but I seriously cannot wait for this, It will be a good track if executed well

Same here! I can't wait for the next episode. It seems before Zain leaves to go back home, he will hear the recording but by the time he searches for Aaliya she is already gone.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Reading Farah FB message was a buzz kill for me..TBH it was not a positive reply for the fans nor does it give out the full story... yes... a minority are here still waiting to see the track unfold... Its not all the PH choice the channel will also closely watch how it moving forward... Low TRP's it will force the PH to change the track... That it IF its the RM way... I am pretty sure they have been getting countless negative feedback just with this 3rd Talaaq itself