Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay, that's it!

Zain is NOT going to have two wives, and NO REMARRIAGE of either of them is going to happen, period. ZaYa is destroyed beyond repair if they do this and I'm sure the CV's don't want to die a very painful death.

Wait and watch is the mantra. 😆

Gonna go sleep now, byeee ❤️ 🤗

Good night 🤗
-Aashima- thumbnail
Farhan's msg confused the hell outta me IDk how to interpret it It would have been better if he wouldn't have replied -_-
With that note, I am gonna sleep. I am so done with speculating now
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Mandy, exactly moral of the story as usual lets just wait and watch

Yup, I want to see where the writers are going here. Its been completely unpredictable, the shock value is high on this show. Just when I think I have figured them out, they prove me wrong so let the suspense continue and I am just going to sit back and watch.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too, will just sit back and watch what happens... my brain anyways is dead thinking off what all could go wrong and right!!
But one thing is sure, i will be hugely disappointed if they unite at the end of the show. I so don;t want that to happen as we all know that will def happen as its the end.

Let them get together and then lets Suri's all faults come out too. I want Zaya to leave BV and then have a track of their own.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Me too, will just sit back and watch what happens... my brain anyways is dead thinking off what all could go wrong and right!!

But one thing is sure, i will be hugely disappointed if they unite at the end of the show. I so don;t want that to happen as we all know that will def happen as its the end.

Let them get together and then lets Suri's all faults come out too. I want Zaya to leave BV and then have a track of their own.

@Meenakshi just right now I told someone the same thing. I will paste here what I said:

I just feel bad that if remarriage happens, then Zaya getting back together will be the end of the show and we will never get to witness any good moments between them after. I mean they just confessed in what June and in August everything was finished. That is the only thing that keeps bothering me. That is the reason I don't want remmaraige.

There was more that I blabbered, but it's better not to read it 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
In that FB Zain said he trusts his mother completely, its that blind trust that will come crashing down on him in more ways than one. Zain is going to go through a whole new type of hell, first by knowing he did Aaliya wrong, then letting his father down and then finding out his mother wanted this from the start.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

In that FB Zain said he trusts his mother completely, its that blind trust that will come crashing down on him in more ways than one. Zain is going to go through a whole new type of hell, first by knowing he did Aaliya wrong, then letting his father down and then finding out his mother wanted this from the start.

I can't wait for that day. Suraiyya needs to burn.

What I don't get is, why will Zain get engaged when he finds out the truth?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I can't wait for that day. Suraiyya needs to burn.

What I don't get is, why will Zain get engaged when he finds out the truth?

I'm lost there, while Zain agreed to a remarriage in the FB the spoilers articles say he will tell his mom he is not ready but she will go ahead with preparations anyways.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@Meenakshi just right now I told someone the same thing. I will paste here what I said:

I just feel bad that if remarriage happens, then Zaya getting back together will be the end of the show and we will never get to witness any good moments between them after. I mean they just confessed in what June and in August everything was finished. That is the only thing that keeps bothering me. That is the reason I don't want remmaraige.

There was more that I blabbered, but it's better not to read it 😆

I would really hate that but it all depends on what Farhan has planned and how well it works TRP wise.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I would really hate that but it all depends on what Farhan has planned and how well it works TRP wise.

Honestly, Farhan's message made me negative. I regret reading it. I am a pessimist, hence, I always take the things in a negative way. His msg made me hopeless -__-