..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Mandy, exactly moral of the story as usual lets just wait and watch
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Guy's listen carefully this one to i mean to say that Watever is going on its all actually true. i mean this track how it is unfolding and I saw lots of things in real life and its all real, boys/husbands never listen to their wife's/gf's they follow the misunderstanding then and i think Farhan sir presenting this show in its own realistic and unique way related to real life situation's its all natural and true story now. this is my final take

yup i agree and this is what my mom told me too.πŸ˜›
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Mandy, exactly moral of the story as usual lets just wait and watch

oh yeah didn't know this 🀣

btw, more than Rehan now this sanam scares me.. Zain cannot have two wives.. 🀒
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Zainab - thank you! 😳 I really can put up with a lot of things but a remarriage of either of them would just kill it for me. And absolutely - till the time Ramzan started, they have never compromised on both the characters, so it just kills me that they have done this. You are so right too that they should never have said that divorce will not happen - now when they show this and Farhan Sir says anything, people are not ready to believe him. Editing is just pathetic for this to be the so-called high point, and random scenes that make no sense are not helping. The shirtless scene was pointless - I did not understand what they wanted to show through that. Aaliya was so happy living in Rehan's house also - that did not sit well with me as well - they could have put in a scene saying I will look after the kids or something like that, rather than just let her be there indefinitely. They just need to close the loops and complete these small elements, like Shivani has said.

@Mandy - this PH has been a MUCH better experience than the previous show we were all addicted to. But the randomness of scenes and the division of the forum is scaring me. Deja vu!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup i agree and this is what my mom told me too.πŸ˜›

HI-FI Saheba
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Excuse me, I need to go barf. 🀒
NO FREAKING WAY IS THIS HAPPENING.
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMFAOO Shivani such a assπŸ˜†

Niggas chill its only going to be one, his #ZAinSperm Supply aint that large
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Zain has two wives then I really will quit for real!! i'm NOT gonna watch that!!! i can watch rehan-aliya but NOT zain having two wives!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

If Zain has two wives then I really will quit for real!! i'm NOT gonna watch that!!! i can watch rehan-aliya but NOT zain having two wives!

You can watch Rehan Aaliya?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

@Zainab - thank you! 😳 I really can put up with a lot of things but a remarriage of either of them would just kill it for me. And absolutely - till the time Ramzan started, they have never compromised on both the characters, so it just kills me that they have done this. You are so right too that they should never have said that divorce will not happen - now when they show this and Farhan Sir says anything, people are not ready to believe him. Editing is just pathetic for this to be the so-called high point, and random scenes that make no sense are not helping. The shirtless scene was pointless - I did not understand what they wanted to show through that. Aaliya was so happy living in Rehan's house also - that did not sit well with me as well - they could have put in a scene saying I will look after the kids or something like that, rather than just let her be there indefinitely. They just need to close the loops and complete these small elements, like Shivani has said.

@Mandy - this PH has been a MUCH better experience than the previous show we were all addicted to. But the randomness of scenes and the division of the forum is scaring me. Deja vu!

TBH i will not bother with anything if this redemption track HAPPENs and is well executed, and the talaq ends. People have complaints with actors here we are having complaints with the damn editing lmaooo, epic fail manπŸ˜†

Right im not going to think about her staying there she better not stay there anymore period.