Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

IKR?! What was the point of giving us false hopes like that?? 🤔
Whatever they want to show, it BETTER NOT BE A REMARRIAGE, THAT'S IT.

i would have been fine if they just told us to keep watching but saying no thats wrong, lmao than all those sbb sbs people were right, i wonder how they found out so soon😆

WORD and i dont think there will be anyway
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

if they didn't lie then most of the fans wouldn't have sit down and watch for the story to unfold! sorry to say but if I was in his place I would've done the same thing..i can't blame him for lying. i was against divorce..and wouldn't have seen this through..right now i'm okay because i know why and how it happened.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is not a single person who is a BI fan who will agree to a REMARRIAGE TRACK just see zain and aaliya back together... and even after knowing that if they do take that route i feel this is most dumb PH I have ever seen
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, Saheba and Priyanka, there just better not be a remarriage that's all...there's only so much fans can take...

Zainab, Saheba and Priyanka, there just better not be a remarriage that's all...there's only so much fans can take...

I agree to that... NO REMARRIAGE...THAT IS IT
On a lighter note...
I need some energy now..Any #Zainspermpower left. or has it ceased production because of all this tension..😆

Ahhh.. dont hit me plsss😊
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL 🤣
Ask Zainab, she'd know better 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

if they didn't lie then most of the fans wouldn't have sit down and watch for the story to unfold! sorry to say but if I was in his place I would've done the same thing..i can't blame him for lying. i was against divorce..and wouldn't have seen this through..right now i'm okay because i know why and how it happened.

I agree, honestly after the promo about divorce came out I'm like no this cannot be happening but I am glad I continued to watch because we got some really powerful and intense scenes, something that was missing for a while.

________

I wrote this on Priyanka's thread and I will write it here, just let Farhan tell his story. It is easy for us as fans to complain and say we want this to happen or that to happen but for a writer who has a vision for his show its difficult to rewrite and go off track from what they originally wanted to show. I feel until the track works against him, he should be given a chance to follow through with his vision. At the end of the day it will either work for him or against him but at least he will try and until I start hating the track, I will watch. Right now I am in for the ride, BI being unpredictable and full of suspense works for me as a viewer.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL 🤣

Ask Zainab, she'd know better 😆

LMFAOOO Sruthi

naa niggga its still as full as ever🤣 #ZainSpermPower😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guy's listen carefully this one to i mean to say that Watever is going on its all actually true. i mean this track how it is unfolding and I saw lots of things in real life and its all real, boys/husbands never listen to their wife's/gf's they follow the misunderstanding then and i think Farhan sir presenting this show in its own realistic and unique way related to real life situation's its all natural and true story now. this is my final take