Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How could I forget those epic words? It was so rude and you could see the CVs stopped giving a damn about fans. At least here Farhan owns up when he screws up and is determined to see his story through. Farhan does like to go the suspense route and keep viewers at the edge of their seats and I can't blame him for that, another thing I like is that nothing drags in his show which is a relief. In another show, the truth about Nafeesa would have taken months to come out but here right off the bat. No beating around the bush.

Urgh - how can we ever forget "dekhna hai toh dekho"! I am glad that Farhan has really come out and been open with the fans about the scenes and story. Really very good of him. It shows that he is invested in the show still. People are still seeing it as a betrayal though, because he had said no divorce in the beginning - so now I am very interested to see how he takes the story forward. My new mantra though is no halala, no remarriage.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab bang on post! There is no denying Zain and Aaliya's characters have gone through the typical butchering we see happen in other shows. I mean with Aaliya's character it was evident through the Rizwan-Aayat track, there were things she did that went completely against her character and here same thing by having her live with Rehan so long.

What has been done to Zain though tops whatever was done to Aaliya because he was never the typical male lead, there was a reason why he stood out from the rest but now that is no longer the case. Zain was never the type to see his wife insulted bitterly nor was he the type to be the one to humiliate her to such an extent. Why did he have to divorce her in front of all those people? Why agree to marry someone else? Its like his brain died the day his father did.

I respect the CVs for wanting a chance to tell their story, they deserve that chance just like anyone else but at the same time they should tread carefully and not compromise the main trats that made fans fall in love with the leads. I'm seriously hoping a redemption track is on the way to combat the damage that has been done to Zain's character.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You guys have summed it up all what I want to say. I'd flipped the very first day in this thread when they'd jumped from one scene to another. The pace with which they've taken the track is completely beyond me. Ok I can go and justify it later to myself that they wanted to create that dramatic effect and bring it to this point but that blazing speed really left us hanging here and there. The execution needs to be worked upon. With this recent message from Farhan, agreed he's very clear about his story and BI has never been up for dragging but they need to understand that they need to 'complete' the scenes too. To create that dramatic impact, they should lay down the scenes properly first, I don't understand the rushing here.

Talking about putting scenes randomly... not only disturbs the continuity but also compromises on the character trait. How random was the ZaYa scene on Monday where they are both so happy to check into their rooms and the way they reacted to each other when Zain was shirtless. I mean seriously?? The jungle scene last night... so.much could have been done... there was no continuity, random scenes were combined haphazardly.

Coming to ZaYa... I won't say they have been butchered BUT compromised to an extent to fit them in the story they want to show. I really hope we get the justification for this with the upcoming tracks.

Also, I don't see ZaYa getting back together so easily as we think. it's a long long long way before they come back together.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aargh, all this is making my head spin.
I'm just going to stick to the Fuze spoiler for now and be...peaceful. 😆

Btw Zainab, great post...it's harsh but true. I just hope the CV's make it up to us with an amazing redemption track without a damn remarriage.
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Urgh - how can we ever forget "dekhna hai toh dekho"! I am glad that Farhan has really come out and been open with the fans about the scenes and story. Really very good of him. It shows that he is invested in the show still. People are still seeing it as a betrayal though, because he had said no divorce in the beginning - so now I am very interested to see how he takes the story forward. My new mantra though is no halala, no remarriage.

Yes, the fact he has thought this through and wants to keep the suspense going shows he is invested in his show and wants to see his vision through. Farhan is not perfect, he has his flaws and has owned upto where he went wrong track wise that is more than most would say. Honestly I think for newcomers, this PH has done a good job at creating a solid show, granted they've done things to piss us off but hell even the most experienced PH does that and butchers their entire tracks in general!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You guys have summed it up all what I want to say. I'd flipped the very first day in this thread when they'd jumped from one scene to another. The pace with which they've taken the track is completely beyond me. Ok I can go and justify it later to myself that they wanted to create that dramatic effect and bring it to this point but that blazing speed really left us hanging here and there. The execution needs to be worked upon. With this recent message from Farhan, agreed he's very clear about his story and BI has never been up for dragging but they need to understand that they need to 'complete' the scenes too. To create that dramatic impact, they should lay down the scenes properly first, I don't understand the rushing here.

Talking about putting scenes randomly... not only disturbs the continuity but also compromises on the character trait. How random was the ZaYa scene on Monday where they are both so happy to check into their rooms and the way they reacted to each other when Zain was shirtless. I mean seriously?? The jungle scene last night... so.much could have been done... there was no continuity, random scenes were combined haphazardly.

Coming to ZaYa... I won't say they have been butchered BUT compromised to an extent to fit them in the story they want to show. I really hope we get the justification for this with the upcoming tracks.

Also, I don't see ZaYa getting back together so easily as we think. it's a long long long way before they come back together.

Bingo! Last week, the random leaps would have been fine had they been executed properly but they went from one week to one month and then another month, I was like what the hell just happened? It just did not make any sense and they could have spread the leaps out better to give the track a proper flow which was seriously lacking last week.

Yes, the way they both reacted to Zain being shirtless was odd you would think they were complete strangers but hello they are married and had consummated their relationship. Nothing to be embarrassed about seeing him shirtless!

The jungle scene I did not get either, only thing I liked was that it was shown that Aaliya read those love notes. It was not forgotten.

Oh well what's done is done and I agree I do not see their reunion being an easy one nor should it be. For now I just want to see Zain's redemption.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aargh, all this is making my head spin.

I'm just going to stick to the Fuze spoiler for now and be...peaceful. 😆

Btw Zainab, great post...it's harsh but true. I just hope the CV's make it up to us with an amazing redemption track without a damn remarriage.

lmao like i mentioned before they shouldnt have lied to us like the divorce isnt going to happen, thats just messed up lmao😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bingo! Last week, the random leaps would have been fine had they been executed properly but they went from one week to one month and then another month, I was like what the hell just happened? It just did not make any sense and they could have spread the leaps out better to give the track a proper flow which was seriously lacking last week.

Yes, the way they both reacted to Zain being shirtless was odd you would think they were complete strangers but hello they are married and had consummated their relationship. Nothing to be embarrassed about seeing him shirtless!

The jungle scene I did not get either, only thing I liked was that it was shown that Aaliya read those love notes. It was not forgotten.

Oh well what's done is done and I agree I do not see their reunion being an easy one nor should it be. For now I just want to see Zain's redemption.

exactly why were they so uncomfortable? i was actually not happy with that scene,

honestly i didnt like the notes scene either i wanted to see her reading them alone and all and than talking about them.

if this isnt a good track than im still watching😆

but i just hope they look into these matters they have grown larger and will if not fixed now.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, the fact he has thought this through and wants to keep the suspense going shows he is invested in his show and wants to see his vision through. Farhan is not perfect, he has his flaws and has owned upto where he went wrong track wise that is more than most would say. Honestly I think for newcomers, this PH has done a good job at creating a solid show, granted they've done things to piss us off but hell even the most experienced PH does that and butchers their entire tracks in general!!

This track showed that zain is not a perfect man... he is just as flawed as anyone else.. it is to show how he can get back the love he has lost... but for me redemption track is ok but not the other way around... I am not into aaliya being hurled around like a ping pong ball from one man to another just because zain and aaliya can get back together
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao like i mentioned before they shouldnt have lied to us like the divorce isnt going to happen, thats just messed up lmao😆

IKR?! What was the point of giving us false hopes like that?? 🤔
Whatever they want to show, it BETTER NOT BE A REMARRIAGE, THAT'S IT.