Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO... Farhan is a sadist like us...long dark tunnel 🀣

LOL! He has a point though about keeping the suspense going.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So acc to farhaan , really it's gona be halal way, but i heard the lecture of dr Zakir Naik , he said halal is haram in muslim's 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know... but I just am in awe of this person. He's so clear about his story, how he's perceived it and isn't side tracking from it coz of irrelevant disturbances. Kudos to him man.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed that he doesn't go the Halala way! And yeah Shiv, I agree, hats off to him for sticking to his story.
This is actually really intriguing, about how he says ZaYa will end up together.

And Sara, he didn't flat out say that they're going down the Halala route, he just said IF...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL! He has a point though about keeping the suspense going.

Yes.. he knows what he's doing and how.. πŸ‘

Now I'm just gonna sit and ENJOY what we'll get...bhaad mein jaye baking sab... The guy is so clear what he wants to show... And he clearly said that we'll enjoy it more when you get the person back by almost losing it.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alright we all expected SO much from this track, my thoughts did change a bit after reading Farhan sirs message, true he was lost in Barkats track that was the only lousy track also the point im trying to going to make is not that they fail or anything their execution, editing ruins the scenes at times. We all have raged, expressed our issues but they just fail to see what we mean for they are always bombarded with curses, complaints and whines from the fans.
I always feel like they wanna show something else but end up showing something else. its like they are more pressurized by the fans than the channel at times. Admit or not, BI fans give more negative feedback than positive.

Im just going to go with current scenes of ZaYas:

the office scenes, at times the kit kit was so forcibly inserted? why? there was no need the scene could have went by smoothly without. BI's old charm does necessarily have to return with Kit kit. When we say the "Old BI" it doesnt mean kit kit only it means so much more, like the depth of Zayas relationship, the strong headed ZAin and Aliyah who did what they believed in no matter who said what or did what, the couple who never allowed anyone to interfere, the couple who discussed things, the couple who went through trouble yet were able to sought through properly.

Now all i see is Aliyah getting insulted, treated worse than a doormat, getting abused blamed, and what not but yet she puts up with it, err that was never the Aliyah, yes she stood quiet most of the time, yes she never fought back but she always did later on, she always proved herself innocent, she never allowed anyone to treat in such a manner be it Zain or her parents, she always cleared everything. Her religious morals and values? where did they go? Her living in Rehans house is completely inappropriate, shes a religious girl, and her values do not allow her to live in such a place. She was the girl who could make a living outta nothing but would not take from others, she lived by what she could make...how could you just sit there and not do anything when your husband is giving you divorce? how could you not try to find out the truth. Im sorry but the writers cant ruin these traits of hers, these were her qualities man, yes i understand she was devastated but what?

Zain, if you ask me his character has been butchered more than Aliyahs. Where is the man who thought for himself? Even if the situation was against everything he believed in, he still looked into it to see if he or the other person stood corrected. Where is the ZAin that actually stopped people from insulting, throwing blames at his wife like she was some toy. Now i dont wanna hear that oh hes devastated or something, cause trust me im the biggest Zain defender here but when hes wrong hes wrong, IF he could stand up for her in the same people he insulted her, grab her hand and walk away with all the pride in the world than when he hated more than anything what now? Like you couldnt stop your mom from stuffing cake in your wifes mouth, you went ahead and gave more energy, boost to her actions when you gave her another talaq in front of your employees, where is the goddamn privacy of the relationship now?

See these things matter for they are the main leads and they cannot be ruined especially where they stood out from.

now the editing and writers: Uh great that you like to go fast but not that fast that we dont even know what the hell is going on? the zaya scenes are random, RANDOM, RANDOM, nothing makes sense, uhh the jungle scene what was that, why couldnt it be executed in a better way, there is no continuation in their scenes, what is with the constant rushing, whats with the editing out half and putting the other half in.
So many scenes looked forced not by the actors but by the writers and the way it was projected into the story, like what are you even thinking man?

If this is when BI is at its peak than why the hell are you ruining it? One with horrible ending, second random zaya scenes, third not giving proper zaya scenes, fourth the effin superman speed, fifth the constant new loops how about closing the others first and lastly sometimes i watch the episode and go like what even happened

see ready in todays, we got them getting lost, them finding each other, a random scene where aliyah is wearing the coat and apparently they are at some abandoned house, than they share some moments, Zain says harsh words, he meets his future fiance, he gives her the talaq, THAT is way too much.

I dont know what the problem is, either its the editor or they arent shooting the other scenes either.

alright, this is enough for now i will come back doe, anyone can freely disagree but i aint budging

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know... but I just am in awe of this person. He's so clear about his story, how he's perceived it and isn't side tracking from it coz of irrelevant disturbances. Kudos to him man.

Agreed, he has a clear vision of what he wants to show and is determined to see it through. I like the fact he admitted things went wrong in Barkat's story because we all saw that.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes.. he knows what he's doing and how.. πŸ‘

Now I'm just gonna sit and ENJOY what we'll get...bhaad mein jaye baking sab... The guy is so clear what he wants to show... And he clearly said that we'll enjoy it more when you get the person back by almost losing it.

Really you are ok with Halala way...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's official i'm never going on a spamming spree on twitter. this man knows what he's doing and he has a clear vision for his story.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so i'm not going anywhere nor am i breaking my head over anything anymore πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah I think they'll show it all in 30 days to keep the viewers on edge and the drama more gripping.

LMAO...she's so bleh... it's good the way she is, makes it easier for me to hate her..

Zain is not gonna look at her...babe you don't even match Aaliya's jooti...you can be the catalyst or another 'pillar' for all I care...

lmao next thing you know on tuesday the 30 days are overπŸ˜†,

LMFAOO right nigga she aint even worth at for speaking about screw her.