Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ooo thank you so much for knowledge zainab, & guess what she says to me as she is big fan of BI she is watching BI from very begining , & also saying don't worked up ppl ZAYA has 30 day's to reconcile
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you know its kinda funny how the heads conveniently lied about the spoilers of divorce 2 months before being a lie.πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We are so getting a Awaari here... the situation is so apt...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, you gotta watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zlVMQykUOw&feature=youtu.be
-Facetious- thumbnail
So someone posted this on forum... The part in bold and of course the rest is bang on..

Look everyone, it would have been easier I know, if Zain had just found out the truth. They could have just got back together and that would have been it. But frankly, after watching Aliya remind him about those notes, show so much affection for him, bandage his hand, he still went ahead and said something awful. And you know what, I was seriously annoyed with Zain then, promise or no promise to his awful Mom. It would have been too easy for him if Rehan showed up at the last minute and stopped the third talaq. Then everything would have been fine, but what about Aliya's honour? Humiliated like that, believed by none, having an audience for what should be a private thing, everything is just too awful. She deserves some serious begging from Zain. Up until now, she's always been there for Zain to go back to- he didn't have to try too hard. Every time he's hurt her, everytime he's treated her badly, she was still there, waiting for an apology. He's had a free pass for far too long. She's been understanding and beyond amazing all this while. She hasn't cried or made scenes in front of other people, she's been always mindful of her duty to him. And after all that, don't you all think she needs a bit a of grovelling from this man? Let her have some power for a while. I'm sure she'll forgive him, and they get back together. After all, they need to be a team for Zarina to start plotting and Suri's downfall track. And P.S: don't forget. This means we get a remarriage!!! So keep smiling all of you and don't give up!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

ooo thank you so much for knowledge zainab, & guess what she says to me as she is big fan of BI she is watching BI from very begining , & also saying don't worked up ppl ZAYA has 30 day's to reconcile

Exactly ZaYa do have thirty days to reconcile which i am sure they are going to
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

you know its kinda funny how the heads conveniently lied about the spoilers of divorce 2 months before being a lie.πŸ˜†

That is why fans are pissed cause they feel CVs took them for a ride and lied.

Originally posted by: -SH-

So someone posted this on forum... The part in bold and of course the rest is bang on..

Look everyone, it would have been easier I know, if Zain had just found out the truth. They could have just got back together and that would have been it. But frankly, after watching Aliya remind him about those notes, show so much affection for him, bandage his hand, he still went ahead and said something awful. And you know what, I was seriously annoyed with Zain then, promise or no promise to his awful Mom. It would have been too easy for him if Rehan showed up at the last minute and stopped the third talaq. Then everything would have been fine, but what about Aliya's honour? Humiliated like that, believed by none, having an audience for what should be a private thing, everything is just too awful. She deserves some serious begging from Zain. Up until now, she's always been there for Zain to go back to- he didn't have to try too hard. Every time he's hurt her, everytime he's treated her badly, she was still there, waiting for an apology. He's had a free pass for far too long. She's been understanding and beyond amazing all this while. She hasn't cried or made scenes in front of other people, she's been always mindful of her duty to him. And after all that, don't you all think she needs a bit a of grovelling from this man? Let her have some power for a while. I'm sure she'll forgive him, and they get back together. After all, they need to be a team for Zarina to start plotting and Suri's downfall track. And P.S: don't forget. This means we get a remarriage!!! So keep smiling all of you and don't give up!

That's the part I loved the most too. Its true, had Zain found out the truth earlier how would that have salvaged everything Aaliya endured? How would he have truly repented?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Guys, you gotta watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zlVMQykUOw&feature=youtu.be

You know Shruti... someone made a very long post explaining the same procedure in this video. That's what I concluded too but so much information on it just confuses you.

So if this is right, we have the iddat period and God forbid if that is also exhausted, STILL we can have ZaYa together without halala. Why were we worried in the first place then? πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

We are so getting a Awaari here... the situation is so apt...

After tonight's episode it was the only song i could think of for them, it is apt and I hope CVs use it
..Zainab.. thumbnail

You know Shruti... someone made a very long post explaining the same procedure in this video. That's what I concluded too but so much information on it just confuses you.

So if this is right, we have the iddat period and God forbid if that is also exhausted, STILL we can have ZaYa together without halala. Why were we worried in the first place then? πŸ˜†

LMFAO right, i got confused too

right her iddah period literally begins from the minute his last words are out, i doubt its going to be exhausted man, first cvs wanna live i think they are cursed enough from the fansπŸ˜†

and second Rehan/nandish is going to get bashed more if it goes the halala way

LMFAO i just the episode again Da F is that girl doing, first her acting sucks, blunt harsh but true, shes trying way too hard,way too OTT for BI, BI is subtle show that kind of acting does not work at all, it seems just so outta place. second she was extremely fake. Third if the actress did a better job in urm acting we wouldnt hate her as much πŸ˜†