Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I can't wait either and if the spoiler is true about Zain finding out tomorrow then we won't have to wait long

Z, its not that there is no sympathy for him but today the majority of hearts went out to Aaliya because no one expected that Zain would give her a third talaaq and even more shocking that he would agree to marry Sanam

Speaking of Sanam, I seriously hope she does not get a lot of airtime. Show Zarina, show Bilal, show Rehan but show very little of her!

I really want to see Zain hearing Nafeesa's confession, Harshad is going to nail his performance here. Can we expect another running scene?

you know i understand that but...lmao nvm. I just hope the redemption track is proper and Zain gets some good scenes of wooing Aliyah back
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

All rite everyone!! I will take ur leave now!!
Happy chatting!!

LMFAO Liar watch you come back, remember me yesterday😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
imma write something soon about how i feel about this, the situation today or tom!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, there is no point in prolonging the truth at this point. Zain will learn of Aaliya's innocence and now his redemption track will begin

Since dey have brought dis cameo dis. Track may drag for sometime..He was nt interested wit this gal.he was in pain he was lookin at Aalia, he was nt knowing wat to do?

Hope suri fail dis time also .

Nafee should nt take da recorder nd destroy.Rehan should nt have told her.Hope he must be having one more copy.

Yes spoiler says he will go to Aalia to reconcile.

Good to see rehan. acting like Usman wit ZaYa.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Found this on Twitter
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

you know i understand that but...lmao nvm. I just hope the redemption track is proper and Zain gets some good scenes of wooing Aliyah back

They better do a proper redemption track for Zain
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Harshad and Preetika were amazing in the last scene, when he remembered the promise he made and the way he choked up and the way Aaliya prepared herself .. such heartbreaking scenes. These two have grown so much, I'm proud to be a fan of both.

ETA: Damn this was a good post! I'm glad to see some positivity on the forum.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4139277

^^ The member is bang on in why Aaliya should have the upper hand here. Zain is used to seeing the forgiving Aaliya but here things will play out differently.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Harshad and Preetika were amazing in the last scene, when he remembered the promise he made and the way he choked up and the way Aaliya prepared herself .. such heartbreaking scenes. These two have grown so much, I'm proud to be a fan of both.

ETA: Damn this was a good post! I'm glad to see some positivity on the forum.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4139277

^^ The member is bang on in why Aaliya should have the upper hand here. Zain is used to seeing the forgiving Aaliya but here things will play out differently.

Oh yeah, I saw that post...it's such a relief to see other positive posts too!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i posted this on mandy's to but you guy's also tell me ,So from Now on Aaliya will be wearing BLACK LIBAAS as she is divorced ? m from sikh family but from my dad's side my ancestors are from pakistan , n my dad's aunt's daughter she is here in US with us i met her today , actually she is divorced 😭 from past 9 years and she always wear black libaas with hijab
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Sara its not mandatory for them to wear black libaas i dont think so