Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Goodnight Heena ๐Ÿค— hopefully we will have some hope tomorrow and not something to pull that will cause us to pull our hairs out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL on the positive side, none are much of a threat. Sanam is just a catalyst nothing more, with Zain now learning the truth of Aaliya's innocence there is no way he will ever go through with marrying Sanam no matter the promise he made to his mother. This promise will no longer hold value to Zain because Aaliya will no longer be seen as the cause of Usman's death.

regardless of the truth part, I have seen Zain showing the least of interest in her or shud I say not at all๐Ÿ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Now this reminds me, on a serious note Suri shud really stop meddling with Zain and Aliya's married life. Enough of her plotting and scheming. CVs shud bring smth different in the story. be it challenging, but smth potential, which will help their relationship to grow strong. smth that adds a new essence in their relationship.

OMG same here Shona!! i am so sick and tired with her and her plotting!! GOD!!! this is getting too much already!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL I hope so too Heena, gn! ๐Ÿค—
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG same here Shona!! i am so sick and tired with her and her plotting!! GOD!!! this is getting too much already!!

I seriously think they shud do a story line change. It cud have been done after the redemption track, but gud luck with Zarina and Bilal. CVs preplanned everything๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah I feel for u. the feeling is mutual!!
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Because Rehan told Nafeesa that the recording is with Zain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But they're not even in the same PLACE.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Because of what happens in other shows, see the typical cliched route shows the villain getting the tape recording or the it being destroyed or going missing. Fans freaked out because Rehan told Nafeesa about it so naturally the assumption is that she would try to get the recording before Zain can listen to it but thankfully spoilers indicate differently

Okay, BI might have given us one or two cliched scenes but that's it! It won't go down the typical cliched route...
For once, I'm going by what spoilers say, it makes no sense to drag this even more. What I'm curious about is how come none of these spoilers said anything about a talaq?
Well, as long as there's a 30 day waiting period and no halala, it's fine...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay, BI might have given us one or two cliched scenes but that's it! It won't go down the typical cliched route...
For once, I'm going by what spoilers say, it makes no sense to drag this even more. What I'm curious about is how come none of these spoilers said anything about a talaq?

u know I don't care Zain said it a 3rd time (it shud haunt him for the time being though...needs to repent u see), all I care that CVs better get them out of this situation excluding RM and all other craps.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

regardless of the truth part, I have seen Zain showing the least of interest in her or shud I say not at all๐Ÿ˜†

Ha she didn't even get a hi! Zain completely ignored her!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I agree, there is no point in prolonging the truth at this point. Zain will learn of Aaliya's innocence and now his redemption track will begin
zooombie thumbnail
All rite everyone!! I will take ur leave now!!
Happy chatting!!