Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

ok as for this source

Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out.

The bold part doesn't seem right. They didn't reconcile yet. But yeah sure they will revoke the D somewhere around next week I guess. Also the truth, hopefully it comes out trrw itself.

Now tellyexpress and fuzion seem reliable to me

This chipku girl literally jumped over him. I mean seriously ๐Ÿ˜† She is such a despo. She got the guts to touch Zain in front of his wife ๐Ÿ˜ก insensible creep. I hated those tears in Aliya's eyes. And her entry wasn't as interesting as I thought...so called parallel lead๐Ÿคฃ

And by the look of Zain's expression, Suri shud know better abt his feelings. Ah how I loved when Zain was looking at Aliya without blinking and that poor cheap was trying her best to get his attention.๐Ÿ˜†

so yeah I am even more positive after watching the episode. Insha Allah they will reunite soon. Suri wait and watch. And we will get our most demanding track๐Ÿ˜‰

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I would love for it to play out this way, I can see him throwing it away in anger and all of a sudden it starts playing on its own and Zain gets the biggest shock of his life! Zain is going to be pissed but more than pissed it is pain he will feel. Everything that Aaliya went through is going to run through his mind

Then him shouting Aliya and remembering all the talaqs he gave and Usman's last word !!! Oh Mahnnn when will Zain learn about the truth
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

You guys just don't understand, how glad i am there is an episode left for this week. I would have gone insane over the weekend if it was a Friday episode

I know!! I'm so glad this happened on a Thursday and not a Friday, it would have been torture. I really hope Zain is shown listening to the recording tomorrow and heads to find Aaliya. The precap should be something promising and not something negative, like so far this week the precaps we have received have been good and that should continue.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO yooo u still will go insane ๐Ÿ˜† Don't expect much from tom -_-

LOL, yes zero expectations!!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Then him shouting Aliya and remembering all the talaqs he gave and Usman's last word !!! Oh Mahnnn when will Zain learn about the truth

probably he will also understand the reason behind Usman's decision of giving her 51% as alimony. He shud realize it's not his Dad, who failed to understand Aliya, but it's him.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know!! I'm so glad this happened on a Thursday and not a Friday, it would have been torture. I really hope Zain is shown listening to the recording tomorrow and heads to find Aaliya. The precap should be something promising and not something negative, like so far this week the precaps we have received have been good and that should continue.

Mandy, they have to show that tomorrow or even more fans will just lose the plot๐Ÿ˜†
I have this tiny HHOPE, that CVs aired this episode on a Thursday as they knew fans would go crazy about T and they intend to clear up the confusion tomorrow. But then i don't want to be disappointed tomorrow either! Can't win either way
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO I see we all share the same sentiments when it comes to this chipkali sanam ๐Ÿคฃ
zooombie thumbnail
lol Saheba what else can be expected?? She deserves it๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I actually prefer Bobby, ohh what moments have we been bought to *facepalm*
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

probably he will also understand the reason behind Usman's decision of giving her 51% as alimony. He shud realize it's not his Dad, who failed to understand Aliya, but it's him.

Yes now things will come circle for him, he could not understand why his father left 51% nor could he understand his father's last words but now he will. Zain will realize why Usman loved Aaliya so much and it will only add to his pain to know that in addition to hurting the woman he loves the most, he hurt his father.