Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO IKR😆, We all were, but i guess if we all want a heart wrenching re union, what could be better than Zain finding out the truth and getting her back before the 30 days are over. Exactly im sure tom Zain will find out the truth and will begin his redemption track. Exactly ZaYa are the USP and breaking them off like especially considering its a Muslim show and the girl has to re marry its not happening.

We all just need to hang in there

@Bold.exactly what i m saying...This is a muslim show and cvs hells knows that once they will get fully divorced its not easy to remarry...ofcourse Halala thing would destroy the whole show soo thats definatly not possible...and Farhan sir himself said that talaaq won't happen soo yess i m trusting him...once Zain will find the truth he will beg with her life to get aaliya back
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shes rightfully upset cause she warned Zain but Zain didnt listen, now Zain somehow needs to get her back ask for forgiveness, tell her how everything happened and what his mother said to him

Zainab I ahve a doubt, when he knows the truth zain will want her back and he might cancel the divorce but will it be valid or does the women has to agree to come back..
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt Sanam is gonna help them reunite.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
30 days time is der.CV should nt take leap , how dey took 3 months in 2 weeks.
Ramzan they did properly 30 days.
If dey take 30 days then we will get to see Zain manaving Aalia.
Spoiler said, about Zain and dat girl ka nikah.
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So if we do have 30 days, this is going to be incredibly interesting! Zain wooing Aaliya back, and he has to do it come what may within 30 days - and then full-fledged remarriage! This could well be the most interesting track yet!
But yes, I had a total shock when I was watching the episode. Could not stop crying! 😭 In fact I was so emotional throughout the episode, and just numb after it. I am just pinning my hopes on this wikipedia page for now. If the qazi comes in tomorrow and spoils it, I swear I will just assume BI ended on the day of SR (though I don't think that will happen!).

That scene where they reach each other and have their backs to one another - it shows how incomplete they are without each other. They belong together, they are just meant to be together - Zain and Aaliya - two halves of a whole. As the Board of Directors guy said, "Perfect, together". I wish they had shown more during the barn scene though.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

shes rightfully upset cause she warned Zain but Zain didnt listen, now Zain somehow needs to get her back ask for forgiveness, tell her how everything happened and what his mother said to him

Exactly no one is going to blame this girl for not wanting to see him, she is shattered and rightfully so. Zain is going to have his work cut out for him, this is not like in the past where a simple sorry does the trick. The roles will now be reversed with these two.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

@Bold.exactly what i m saying...This is a muslim show and cvs hells knows that once they will get fully divorced its not easy to remarry...ofcourse Halala thing would destroy the whole show soo thats definatly not possible...and Farhan sir himself said that talaaq won't happen soo yess i m trusting him...once Zain will find the truth he will beg with her life to get aaliya back

Exactly Faiza, they cant just go that way, lmao I dont think they wanna get killed. He will, it even said in the spoiler, hes going to want to talk to her but Aliyah will refuse
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Honestly Shivani if it weren't for the spoilers I read this morning I would be freaking out! However I'm calm, I believe he has 30 days and he will win her back but I want to see him work hard to do it! I don't want Aaliya taking him back so easily, not after all the begging she did. This will be his redemption period.

I'm honestly glad we are getting a redemption track Mandy.. And I totally get you... I was numb after the last scene, didn't even register what was said in the Precap.

Thanx to these spoilers from Fuze and TE, even my Tata Sky is saying the same now. Zain WILL get to know the truth tomorrow. With this third talaq, Zain has broken Aaliya completely. OMG all the spoilers makes sense now.

And that chipkali... she's a real cameo man.. she's gonna go soon...she can be the catalyst all right... by helping Zain or Zain may pretend with her to make Aaliya confess... This is good!!

I pity the makers right now on FB and Twitter.
FaizaK thumbnail
and i just read the fusion spoiler posted today..the spoiler completly makes sense now.yess i m soo excited for the track now
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

30 days time is der.CV should nt take leap , how dey took 3 months in 2 weeks.

Ramzan they did properly 30 days.
If dey take 30 days then we will get to see Zain manaving Aalia.
Spoiler said, about Zain and dat girl ka nikah.

I don't think they will take a leap here, or at least I hope not. I want a proper redemption track for Zain especially given the hate he received today. Zain needs to be shown fighting for Aaliya because she is completely broken now.