Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

guys go do something with your lives jheez

I cant wait till the Zain redemption trackk mann

I can't wait either and if the spoiler is true about Zain finding out tomorrow then we won't have to wait long

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

why is everyone hating on Zain? am i like not the only one? i have more sympathy for him and pity?

Z, its not that there is no sympathy for him but today the majority of hearts went out to Aaliya because no one expected that Zain would give her a third talaaq and even more shocking that he would agree to marry Sanam

Speaking of Sanam, I seriously hope she does not get a lot of airtime. Show Zarina, show Bilal, show Rehan but show very little of her!

I really want to see Zain hearing Nafeesa's confession, Harshad is going to nail his performance here. Can we expect another running scene?
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Heena and @angel..sorry don't know your real name 😊

Zainab I'm not hating on him, man how can you hate him when you see how much it hurts him to do what he has done..but he still committed a lot of mistakes..so i want him to redeem himself. in no way do I want him to suffer forever...

call me Shona!!

exactly my point. And it's a story come on. life isn't perfect and everything can't go on ur way. He made a huge mistake and he will be srry for it BIG TIME.

Now don't tell me he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. Plus he is a victim of misunderstanding and a lot of things r circumstantial. He is already suffering and he will suffer, but why a lifetime punishment??

I am interested in seeing how he repents instead. It's Zain and Aliya's love story and therefore they r incomplete without each other. people need to get this right.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What if Zain breaks that tape recorder 🤓
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

call me Shona!!

exactly my point. And it's a story come on. life isn't perfect and everything can't go on ur way. He made a huge mistake and he will be srry for it BIG TIME.

Now don't tell me he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. Plus he is a victim of misunderstanding and a lot of things r circumstantial. He is already suffering and he will suffer, but why a lifetime punishment??

I am interested in seeing how he repents instead. It's Zain and Aliya's love story and therefore they r incomplete without each other. people need to get this right.

Hi Shona, yes he deserves another chance but it shouldn't come easy for him. While he is a victim like Aaliya, there are still words and actions that cannot be forgotten so easily. It is why the redemption track is important here, without it the story will fall flat.

I know at this point I should not speculate but what the hell, I have nothing to lose 😆 Okay, so Zain is finding out the truth about Aaliya's innocence before he gets engaged or even married to another woman which to me indicates there will be no RM for either Zain or Aaliya

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zain is being hated because he's the one who gave the final divorce and 'ended' things. Had it been Aaliya the tables would have turned on her..😵

As for Aaliya's case, she's not falling in love with anyone else. this girl is a one man woman. I do not want her to forgive zain easily...he does need to learn something from this.

I agree!! don't u think I am equally mad at him. My heart went to her when she cudn't do anything, but watch helplessly in tears as he uttered those vicious words to her.

Yeah I know how it goes here. It happened to her already during Ayat's case.

of course she will never. Yes that's the point. She have had enough. She literally begged him. Now it's time for her to stand firm and face him. Only then he will learn her value.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

call me Shona!!

@Bold..WORD! they are incomplete without each other. and like you said Beintehaa is about Zain and Aaliya's love story and it will always remain so..all these are just the harsh things that they have to go through in order to build a stronger relationship. Because let's face it, the love was always there. there was Beintehaa mohabbat between them but there wasn't beintehaa TRUST!

I've said it before, Zain needs to trust and love Aaliya like Usman did!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

What if Zain breaks that tape recorder 🤓

why r giving us a heart attack??😆

that wud be too bad on his part. The more he digs it, the more deep he will fall,
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

why r giving us a heart attack??😆

that wud be too bad on his part. The more he digs it, the more deep he will fall,

Yooo I watched the precap on Instagram and that thought came in my mind. I want tape recorder to start playing on its own -_- or if he throws it, it starts working somehow 😕
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If a remarriage was going to happen, then I'm sure we would have been bombarded with articles by now but on the contrary we got no news of it. and this Sanam girl is so horrible that I really hope her stay is very short!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, Aaashi, i swear we're all losing our minds