Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Okay, i may be clutching on straws here but, could it be that it was a dream sequence of Suri's? Or a misleading final scene, BI has done that in the past.

IF there was going to be an official divorce, we would have loads of spoilers and articles, but none of them mentioned anything about the final T.

Doubt it was a dream sequence whatever played out was real, now the only hope is 30 days because I highly doubt Aaliya is pregnant

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Doubt it was a dream sequence whatever played out was real, now the only hope is 30 days because I highly doubt Aaliya is pregnant

I don't want a pregnant Aliyah, i hope they clarify it in tomorrow's episode for the sanity of the viewers.
mandy0310 thumbnail

I don't want a pregnant Aliyah, i hope they clarify it in tomorrow's episode for the sanity of the viewers.

I don't want it either, it is too cliched and really why should these two be together out of obligation? Aaliya has already been through enough, to me that would just add to more salt to her wounds. I'd rather see Aaliya moving out of Rehan's and trying to find herself by starting her life from scratch not as a Haider or an Abdullah, just Aaliya. It is upto Zain now to find her and to win back her love and acceptance before these 30 days are up.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

What's happening? :)

Nothing just going around in circles like always 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, shouldn't you be asleep Shiv?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Nothing just going around in circles like always 😆

Lol..okay! I just felt something happened and every one's so quite after that.

Was there any news? I hope not..
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why so many speculations and why only negative vibes around??
At least wait till trrw's epi folks.

u guys r still here??
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

I don't want it either, it is too cliched and really why should these two be together out of obligation? Aaliya has already been through enough, to me that would just add to more salt to her wounds. I'd rather see Aaliya moving out of Rehan's and trying to find herself by starting her life from scratch not as a Haider or an Abdullah, just Aaliya. It is upto Zain now to find her and to win back her love and acceptance before these 30 days are up.

Way too cliched, hope it is the 30 day thing and we get the redemption track. Or else, CVs have to have a reasonable explanation for all this, they know the fans HATE what may come next.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL, shouldn't you be asleep Shiv?

I just woke up... it's 4 hours today, better than last time 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Reading different views causing me to speculate, BI always does the unexpected so i don't know what to expect tomorrow..