Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Marci

Lol I'm all for ZaYa too, just saying that the forum does waiver between both teams, and when Aliya doesn't forgive Zain when we want to see her forgive him, people are gonna be pissed with her 😆😆

Totally agree with what you're saying. Depending on the situation we do have people favouring either zain or Aaliya and there's certain people who like to bash too. Don't want the forgiving part to go on for too long tho. I'll get bored 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's 11pm here and I have a 9am start at work tomorrow. So I'll be off now. Will be back in time for the episode tomorrow. I spent most of my evening in the "positive" thread and tbh I'm not thinking negatively on the current track now.
Good night all. It was fun here. Sweet dreams

~ Preeti
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Marci

I will be ticked off if Aliya forgives Zain easily but, then again I don't want her to be annoying which they end up being when not being forgiving to the hero after a while LOL 😆

Exactly, I do not want her to forgive so easily but at the same time she should not get on my nerves either 😆 Confusing isn't it?

Aaliya needs to stand strong and not forgive so easily, after what she has been through Zain needs to fight to win back her love, her acceptance. I seriously hope there is a proper redemption track for him
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone from the CV team needs to confirm about the divorce as people are going crazy about the divorce. The amount of theories i have read,😵 and some people are tweeting the directors so they can send gifts for Zain-Sanam wedding and Aaliyah-Rehan wedding?!!?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Someone from the CV team needs to confirm about the divorce as people are going crazy about the divorce. The amount of theories i have read,😵 and some people are tweeting the directors so they can send gifts for Zain-Sanam wedding and Aaliyah-Rehan wedding?!!?

LOL what the hell is going on?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Fans are just pissed off and understandably so, no one expected him to say talaaq for the third time. Many just feel betrayed and are ready to give up but I'm hanging in there to see what happens next.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL what the hell is going on?

Don't even ask, it's created a lot of damage Zain saying the third T, similar situation to when they showed us Usmi recovering and then he died . We had a ZaYa week and ended with Zain being a goofball! The episode needs to air, like NOW
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fans are just pissed off and understandably so, no one expected him to say talaaq for the third time. Many just feel betrayed and are ready to give up but I'm hanging in there to see what happens next.

man i think i might even stay off IF until things don't calm down I don't know.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

man i think i might even stay off IF until things don't calm down I don't know.

Just stick to Zainab's thread.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Okay, i may be clutching on straws here but, could it be that it was a dream sequence of Suri's? Or a misleading final scene, BI has done that in the past.

IF there was going to be an official divorce, we would have loads of spoilers and articles, but none of them mentioned anything about the final T.