Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No! He kept it on the table.

Avi BI ke precaps hamesha misleading hotel hai maybe usne Zain ke haath mein diya ho...btw precap mein aura kya kya dikhaya??
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain as said , but inside he is feeling bad .Wen he was telling rehan everything is over his eyes was filled with tears.
Suri did it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No Zain was looking at the other side.Rehaan came and kept the Recording on a table at the back of Zain and told him to listen to it.And Nafeesa asked to Rehan about the recording and he said it is with Zain.I seriously hope that Zain listens to it.

He will, spoilers already revealed that but what many are wondering is if it is too late? Zain wants Aaliya back but she does not want him, she has refused to see him and wants to leave so how will he stop her? Where will she go?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab I believe this is what the CVs are going for instead of the pregnancy track. Zain has 30 days to win her back otherwise its doom. I think that is why the truth has come out now, because Zain does not have much time and with Aaliya wanting nothing to do with him he will have to work hard to get her back.

right exactly, i doubt they are going to go the pregnancy way anyway. Exactly he will get her back, watch! i am so sure of it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

People need to rather cheer up man... If the man takes back his wife in the third month of her iddat, they have to remarry. Zain will win her back in these 30 days. And didn't we all wanted the proper remarriage track???

This is going to be amazing!!! Rather than being depressed I'm thrilled about it.

Honestly Shivani if it weren't for the spoilers I read this morning I would be freaking out! However I'm calm, I believe he has 30 days and he will win her back but I want to see him work hard to do it! I don't want Aaliya taking him back so easily, not after all the begging she did. This will be his redemption period.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Zainab I believe this is what the CVs are going for instead of the pregnancy track. Zain has 30 days to win her back otherwise its doom. I think that is why the truth has come out now, because Zain does not have much time and with Aaliya wanting nothing to do with him he will have to work hard to get her back.

WORD!!! All spoilers make sense now.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

He will, spoilers already revealed that but what many are wondering is if it is too late? Zain wants Aaliya back but she does not want him, she has refused to see him and wants to leave so how will he stop her? Where will she go?

shes rightfully upset cause she warned Zain but Zain didnt listen, now Zain somehow needs to get her back ask for forgiveness, tell her how everything happened and what his mother said to him
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab...Thanks for this post girl .. it helped me a lot in staying positive..Seriously man Islamic Talaq laws are a way too complicated yet confusing ...so zain still has 30 days to get her back .. i hope zain find out the truth as fast as possible & woos aaliya back .. i 'm really hating the way his sanam girl is hanging around zain...but right now i'm too tangled to give an damn to her .. all i care is about ZaYa ..just hope ever is gonna be alright ..!!*fingers crossed..*
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Honestly Shivani if it weren't for the spoilers I read this morning I would be freaking out! However I'm calm, I believe he has 30 days and he will win her back but I want to see him work hard to do it! I don't want Aaliya taking him back so easily, not after all the begging she did. This will be his redemption period.

ME TOO REMARRIAGE TRACK ALL THE WAY. i cant wait. HE will M, hes going to have to, Aliyah wont forgive him that easily and i cant wait for that!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Zainab...Thanks for this post girl .. it helped me a lot in staying positive..Seriously man Islamic Talaq laws are a way too complicated yet confusing ...so zain still has 30 days to get her back .. i hope zain find out the truth as fast as possible and woos aaliya back ..And i 'm really hating the way his sanam girl is hanging around zain...but right now i'm too tangled to give an damn to her .. all i care is about ZaYa ..just hope ever is gonna be alright ..!!*fingers crossed..*

NP! we all just gotta hang there! everyone just needs to wait and actually be excited for this track. Zains going to find out, plead and beg Aliyah back and when they get back together before the 30 days, they have to re marry to make their marriage official again, we can have the full fledged marriage Track! #Excited

Sanam isnt a threat forget about her.