Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Eeeks ❤️
Or Apologize!

You know, I was on my way to college and Daylight started playing on the radio and I'm just like my poor ZaYa 😭

Wouldn't mind either of the two, all these songs are reminding me of them 🥱
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watch the beginning of the precap, that is not Zain's bed! It's the hotel room, now I'm sure.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just watch the beginning of the precap, that is not Zain's bed! It's the hotel room, now I'm sure.

yes and Rehan left in the car remember..he said that he has to leave and give this tape recorder to Zain asap!

Originally posted by: saranvir

ji saheba, full on positivity , let me tell you today's morning story our neighour's came over and i was doing my breafst n watching BI AND uncle came, his daughter and son and aunty , aunty were like in army mood lol listen saran you had suggest us to watch this serial you said earlier D aint gona happen see it happened now tell me search ur internet and tell me whats gona happen wo tape recorder sunegaa ya suri ki chudail nafeesha recorder ko leajaayegi so i was like aunty calm down calm down see zain pre cap mien still hotel room mien tha aur nafeesha bark at villa mien to of course sunegaaa lol her son was like didi agar zain ki saadi hogyi to , i was laughing as hard as i can lol seriously guys you need to keep calm and say all is well. uncle was like bete har roz tim humee positivity se bhar deti ho to aj v aiea e krooo my dad was like rolfing hard , uncle was like ima gona go work tomoorow and u have off from work so you better text me on my phone did he listen recorder i was like okay uncle sure , n m still be like 🤣

LMAO so people come to you for positivity 🤣way to go girl👍🏼
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys u are making me confused -______-So wait why was Zain crying in the precap ?Does Nafeeza know Rehan recorded it ?
U know what I am so done. I am gonna go do my nails to get some peace 😎
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes and Rehan left in the car remember..he said that he has to leave and give this tape recorder to Zain asap!

He did? I didn't watch the episode yet 😆 Before you throw something at me, I'm going to watch it along with tomorrow's episode!

See? Another reason to be positive 😃

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Guys u are making me confused -______-So wait why was Zain crying in the precap ?Does Nafeeza know Rehan recorded it ?

or you can just go and watch the episode 🤣
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Okay, lemme clear your confusion; yes, Nafeesa knows that Rehan recorded it and she doesn't want anybody to get to know. Zain was probably crying because of the whole talaq thing...

He did? I didn't watch the episode yet 😆 Before you throw something at me, I'm going to watch it along with tomorrow's episode!

See? Another reason to be positive 😃

i find it so hilarious when you guys discuss about the episode and then we find out that you didn't even watch it yet 🤣 lol whatever works best for you Sruthi 😛
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesterday I told like 5 people that Zain won't say third talaq and made them positive and now I am literally hiding 😆

I am gonna go and be like Niggas it still ain't happening 🤣