Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL I'm being so positive even without watching the episode 😆

I'm gonna watch today's and tomorrow's episode together!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Saranvir🤗 it's wonderful to see that you are still filled with positivity😃

ji saheba, full on positivity , let me tell you today's morning story our neighour's came over and i was doing my breafst n watching BI AND uncle came, his daughter and son and aunty , aunty were like in army mood lol listen saran you had suggest us to watch this serial you said earlier D aint gona happen see it happened now tell me search ur internet and tell me whats gona happen wo tape recorder sunegaa ya suri ki chudail nafeesha recorder ko leajaayegi so i was like aunty calm down calm down see zain pre cap mien still hotel room mien tha aur nafeesha bark at villa mien to of course sunegaaa lol her son was like didi agar zain ki saadi hogyi to , i was laughing as hard as i can lol seriously guys you need to keep calm and say all is well. uncle was like bete har roz tim humee positivity se bhar deti ho to aj v aiea e krooo my dad was like rolfing hard , uncle was like ima gona go work tomoorow and u have off from work so you better text me on my phone did he listen recorder i was like okay uncle sure , n m still be like 🤣
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I LOVED Hotdog today btw😆

and I'm glad it's Rehan or else I would've questioned Namratha's definition of cool and handsome if it was Fahad🤣

Lmfao Word Saheba! I love him today...but err why'd he tell nafeesa who had the recording? Won't she try to sabotage it somehow?
musicxolover thumbnail
Wait, scratch what I said about Nafeesa: she can't do anything to the tape because it looks like Zain isn't it BV!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

me too😲😲😲 we are sadists aren't we😆😆😆 oh well this is temporary so let's enjoy all this heartbreak for now😉

I know, I sat there with a poker face as everyone else watched it. The expressions were priceless 😆

Can't wait for good phase.
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Wait, scratch what I said about Nafeesa: she can't do anything to the tape because it looks like Zain isn't it BV!

Weren't you off to bed? Lol

And really, how'd you know?
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

http://tellyreviews.com/2014/08/20/zain-and-aaliya-to-revoke-their-divorce-as-nafisa-accepts-her-crime-in-beintehaa/

One more positive news😃 surraiya is not at all smart such dumb fellow she is🤣 can't believe Zarina will make her sign BV papers🤣

ok as for this source

Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out.

The bold part doesn't seem right. They didn't reconcile yet. But yeah sure they will revoke the D somewhere around next week I guess. Also the truth, hopefully it comes out trrw itself.

Now tellyexpress and fuzion seem reliable to me

This chipku girl literally jumped over him. I mean seriously 😆 She is such a despo. She got the guts to touch Zain in front of his wife 😡 insensible creep. I hated those tears in Aliya's eyes. And her entry wasn't as interesting as I thought...so called parallel lead🤣

And by the look of Zain's expression, Suri shud know better abt his feelings. Ah how I loved when Zain was looking at Aliya without blinking and that poor cheap was trying her best to get his attention.😆

so yeah I am even more positive after watching the episode. Insha Allah they will reunite soon. Suri wait and watch. And we will get our most demanding track😉

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Weren't you off to bed? Lol

And really, how'd you know?

Off to bed at 4:50 PM?? 😆

The precap!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOL I'm being so positive even without watching the episode 😆

I'm gonna watch today's and tomorrow's episode together!

You clever girl, wish I had thought of it; after watching it 2 times! 😆
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yeah I felt the same and hope so😊