Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, the makers weren't kidding when they said this was when the actual story started...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What does the latest article say? I am on mobile and can't open link
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Guys, the makers weren't kidding when they said this was when the actual story started...

Makers never joke they tell what is true and what's gonna happen only this silly articles and spoilers are always kidding😆
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao thats what im hoping man, full wedding and than finally HMMM

Lmao lets get the wedding done in peace first 😆

OMG just watched the episode and i was ROFLING when that sanam girl hit Zain saying you naughty boy or something like that 🤣 🤣 After that I was like this girl is a joke 😆
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Zain saves Aaliya from the hotel owner and brings her in the room. Aaliya asks him not to give her the third talaaq, which makes him cry and reason why she has harmed him and Surayya, and became the mean of Usman's death. He sleeps by her side and Aaliya is happy seeing him in the morning. Rehaan talks to Shabana and comes to know she did not do the police complaint, and maybe Nafisa did as she is also suffering because of Surayya. Rehaan calls up Aaliya asking her to be firm and patient, as he has got some info about the one who did the complaint. He does not tell her Nafisa's name to make sure his doubt is true. He makes Nafisa confess her crime, and Nafisa indeed accepts her mistake that she has lodged the police complaint by Aaliya's name, as she wanted to teach Surayya a lesson.

Zain and Aaliya are away, but hope things will be fine once they are back home. Rehaan has got all the truth to make Zain and Aaliya unite again. Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out. But another problem is waiting for them in the form of Surayya's sister Zarina and her son Bilal, who has come from Dubai knowing about Usman's death and to sympathize with Surayya and Zain. But their real intentions is to get a hold of Usman's property, as they wish to fool Surayya and take her signs on some docs saying about charity. We have to see how Aaliya saves Barkat Royale from Zarina's evil sight. With Zain and Aaliya being back together, the show will be great to watch. Keep reading.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Aashi nigga you can always watch it when you get home LMAO

LOL Right -____-
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

What does the latest article say? I am on mobile and can't open link

The current article says that Zain and Aliya will revoke their divorce becoz nafeesa will accept that she was behind all this.Zarina and Bilal will make Suri sign the papers of BV saying they are for charity🤣and Aliya will save them and ZaYa will reunite again😃
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Lmao lets get the wedding done in peace first 😆

OMG just watched the episode and i was ROFLING when that sanam girl hit Zain saying you naughty boy or something like that 🤣 🤣 After that I was like this girl is a joke 😆

@BOLD DAFAQ. Naughty ki bachi. Chipkali kahin ki -_____-
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It says ZaYa reunite on their trip, that didn't happen right?
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD DAFAQ. Naughty ki bachi. Chipkali kahin ki -_____-

Lmaooo Aashi I cracked up when she did that, Zain's expression was like dafaq you doing nigga 🤣
But yeah Aliya should've taken her by the hair and slapped her 😆