Posted: 10 years ago
LMFAO AASHI
@Asha exactly i cant waitt
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

I'm hoping the divorce isn't valid because there was no Qazi Saab

And if it is then hope they have 30 days still!

Their divorce isn't valid becoz qazi sahab was not there, no one was there from Aliya's side and Zain said talaaq only twice then also if they say talaaq is done Ohkk fine we still have 30 days😃😆 and then ZaYa's remarriage and SR once again
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Positive news kis barsaat. LMAO i think this is the makers doing because they know how our fandom overreacts😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO so done, so Aliyah will save them 😆

Wait isn't this spoiler the old one ?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LMFAO AASHI

Meri phutti kismat -____- I am busy all next week 😭 I am gonna miss the best episodes 😕
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Positive news kis barsaat. LMAO i think this is the makers doing because they know how our fandom overreacts😆

I'm still shocked at all the positive news 😆
craziness05 thumbnail

LMFAO AASHI

Even I can't wait now we are getting only positive news and all seems true I guess rangeela took some actions😆 I am so glad
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aashi nigga you can always watch it when you get home LMAO
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello My Girl's saheba,shuru,mandy,henna,shivani,zainab,aashi. How are you all darlings ❤️ 🤗

So D Happened & i rest my case of speaking on regularly basis about my final verdict of D , infact like me noone had believed when the episode was airing but it has to happen i think or what i can say now but regardless of that I AM STILL A BIG POSTIVITY KI DUKAAN .
Sach bolun to when Aaaliya was saying BOLO ZAIN MAI SUN RAHI HOON i just broke down with her seriously , i totally felt her i mean totally she did justice to character of Aaliya . i want to say few things about Aaliya , i loved her character very much from the very beginning , secondly guy's she alone had suffered a lot i mean see first zeeshan came into her life he tried to ruined aaliya's fam but she was headstrong nuff to deal with and she proved that , then story started of ZAYA , when she came in BV she was sherni i remember that time my dad said that susral mien ladkiyon ko aise sherni bn ke rehna chaiye agar in-laws aise ho, no doubt in that she passed all hurdles in BV , Kya kya ni saha aaliya ne insults/zain torcher's/ her family's respect the way abdulla's treated em cus of barkat case , slowly and gradually she had made her space in that house and of course in zain's heart , but fir b jo respect or jagah us ghar mien use milmi chaiye thi wo ab tak ni mili , m not disrespecting zain's aor his family , dad abhi abhi mere saath episode dekh rahe the to he said life mien aisi situations real mien v aaati hai , zain is right in his point of view , aaliya is right in his point of view , its only some bad conditions which are happening in their life dono ka koi kasoor ni, yeah aaliya been deceived / zains still deceiving by his mother but remember KARMA IS A BITCH WHAT GOES AROUND IT COMES AOUND , m not quitting the show as i sad m full of positivity di dukaaan , we all wanted redemption track n we got one , from my soft corner of heart i want that if it happened with me in real life , if my husband comes to me n say's mai bhut andere mien Jeee rahaa hoon Halaat aise the jo mujhe is sb karne ko majboor krdiya please give me a chance i ill prove it mai binaaa kip bhaav diye Maan jaati 😆 i know aaliya been thru so much so she need's space and yes hum sb hotee uski jagah pe so space jarur chahtee, but waqt rehte ab aaliya should be with zain immediately cus zain phele beta hai fir usia shauhar so she should with him right away when he can't take it Enuff , i can totally feel for zain and aaliya they are not wrong , seriously i cried with em on last part , zain's choking gulping tearing breaking, aaliya's breaking apart from inside but with helpless facing zain n saying BOLO ZAIN MAI SUN RAHI HOON, i hope i made sense to post , last but not least are baaap re baaap twitter or fb pe mat jayeio forumwasiso lol bhut hala macha huaa hai , m still positive itni jaldi ZAYA ni door ho skate . picture abi baaki mai mere dost , they will surely pass this exam with 100 mark's percentage and i can't wait to see both zain and aaliya to do justice with these lines Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa... ❤️
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Wait isn't this spoiler the old one ?

Old one😕 I read this spoiler for the first time