Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

All these FB and Twitter are like "bye bye bye" and now it's made me listen to NSYNC's song

I am avoiding those sites I just know there is all out chaos given what happened but there are 30 days left so ZaYa still have a chance. The fans will come back next week
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What with, more shoes? On that note, i need to order some shoes

That you need to gift it to Z...with the frequency she keeps throwing them, that virtual stock is gonna vanish soon ๐Ÿ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am avoiding those sites I just know there is all out chaos given what happened but there are 30 days left so ZaYa still have a chance. The fans will come back next week

They always do ๐Ÿ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

we should throw a welcome back party for these people.
I swear everytime members leave we should throw a bye bye pity party and then a happy welcome back party when they come back. the forum activity will increase so much ๐Ÿคฃ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That you need to gift it to Z...with the frequency she keeps throwing them, that virtual stock is gonna vanish soon ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, i'll order a few extra pairs for her!

@Mandy

Miss your review today, not seen one on FB either
-Facetious- thumbnail
All right guys, I'm gonna go now.. happy discussion :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bye Shiv ๐Ÿค—
Try to sleep for more than just 3 hours, kay? ๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail

Shanaz Mostufa Ok I'm gonna explain this for the last time...it says 2 respective talakh means...husband gives talakh to wife then 3 months Iddah period then they are divorced but then if he wants her back they can marry again.then again they decide to divorce which will be 2nd talakh he gives her talakh then again iddah period where they can reconcile if he takes back talakh in front of 2 witnesses or else they are divorced.again they want to get back 2gether they can get married.after this 3rd marriage they decide to divorce again then again man gives talakh 3 months iddah period where they can reconcile if they want but after after this iddah period is over they cannot get married to each other again.Halala is haram and if a man and women marry with the intention of halala they will be severely punished.
Now I hope people understand this.
Saying talakh 3 times isn't even needed.
This gives me some more hopes๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am filled with hopes๐Ÿ˜† talaaq baht dur hai abhi and yeh teesra talaaq bhai incomplete tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ can't wait to see Zain's so called mother's reactions๐Ÿคฃ
-Facetious- thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I'm gonna try.. ๐Ÿค—
musicxolover thumbnail
Ohh, Suraiya Begum's face will be a treat to watch! ๐Ÿคฃ