Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Another thing guys, there needs to be witnesses from both Aliyah's and Zain's side. Rehan was not there!

Exactly, I mean last time Suraiya made sure she tricked Rehan to be there during the second talaaq but here there was no one from Aaliya's side. Plus there is 30 days left. Zain is going to have one hell of a fight on his hands here.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

These are also the people who blamed Aaliya for trying to stop RizYat engagement

Ohh and these will be the same people who'll bash the makers to no end, make threatening posts to quit, but will come running back the moment they'll realize Ohh accha aisey hona tha, ZaYa are still together... Freaks I tell you 🤣

IK im just like relax your ass cause you dont even know what your saying.

LMFAO exactly like chill man just watch the damn show, they want twists when you get them they complain, they are people who are just upset with life what can we say
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All these FB and Twitter are like "bye bye bye" and now it's made me listen to NSYNC's song

Classic song ❤️
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, I mean last time Suraiya made sure she tricked Rehan to be there during the second talaaq but here there was no one from Aaliya's side. Plus there is 30 days left. Zain is going to have one hell of a fight on his hands here.

Too many loopholes, they just need to clear it up for the viewers tomorrow though.
I really want the track to begin now! I'm getting all impatient, it's going to be beautiful!❤️
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv, the Qazi was there in the graveyard, remember?? He was the one who told Zain about the 3 month iddah period

yeah Shruti but Zain gave the first talaq at BV when Aaliya comes to talk to him and later walks away..

in the second one Suraiyya called the qazi, so I too got confused... that's the first thing I asked here after watching the epi...that is it mandatory for him to be there or just the witnesses would do...

so don't know...anyways it has to come down to those 30 days ultimately... I can't wait...eeekkksss...
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yup tom he will! and than hes going to get her back watch! LMAO no he will your such drama queens😆

Girl he better!!

Lmao I am not! This show is such a Drama Queen!! Freaking draining all our energy, break out hearts, mentally scarring us, giving us mini heart attacks ...sheesh!
craziness05 thumbnail
People in this thread are so full with positivity thanks everyone love u all🤗 I am feeling so good that I came here away from all the negativity I really can't believe I am laughing...if I woold have not come here I would have been heart broken and literally weeping badly so glad came here...thanks once again everyone and special thanks to Zainab di for making this thread😃
musicxolover thumbnail

I hope it is tomorrow and not Monday, i cannot deal with the negativity everywhere! You guys are just the best 🤗

Ikr, all the negativity is just...blah!
I guess we know what we're doing this weekend if it isn't tomorrow 😆

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO once a kuthi always a kuthi! 🤣 tor diya mera dil🥺

once again who do we thank 😎

Only a kuthi can recognize another kuthi 🤣 Aww, it's okay, I'll send you some cello tape 🤣

Don't make me say it again! 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

Girl he better!!

Lmao I am not! This show is such a Drama Queen!! Freaking draining all our energy, break out hearts, mentally scarring us, giving us mini heart attacks ...sheesh!

LMAO he will jheez give the man a break, he has a mentally ill mother to deal with,

@BOLD and your not a drama queen? Kay w.e you say LMAo. 😆 but seriously it will get better just watch i cant wait till they walk in together hand in hand nad suraiya is going to be like DAFAQQQ
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guys it will be all well in a matter of few days.
We know it, but seeing some people's reaction...I am like

sar jo tera chakraye, ya dil duba jaye
aaja pyaare paas humare, kahe ghabraye, kahe ghabraye

epic moment 😆