Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm loving the positivity here! Thanks so much for these posts cuz honestly I've been SO disheartened after today's epi! I really do hope they highlight the fact on the show...that they still have a month left! I also hope the don't drag Zain finding out the truth and he finds out tomorrow itself! If the spoilers are true..then atleast there's some hope and something to look foward to!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

My gosh I freaked out after reading 3rd talaq all over the forum. But this thread gave me a sigh of relief.

lol everytime a bomb is dropped just come here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

If they dont unite them in 30 day there will a Beintehaa massacre of BI cv's, producers and rangleela channel...of course virtually...๐Ÿ˜†

If they will not reunite them ZaYa fans will kill them raise bhi they all are burning with anger today I am also a very big ZaYa fan but I am not angry instead I am very excited *eekks* can't wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
But before everything
Aliya you come here for a hug ๐Ÿค—
I say you ditch everyone go abroad and live independently in a nice posh flat , so that we can see some abroad shooting ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok but on a serious note I had tears today
Sigh her last attempt to win back her man also failed, mom and dad also betrayed , Mamu her only hope left and even her sister who could have been a pilar of strength is no where to be seen
My heart really goes out to her
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope zain finds out everything tomorrow. Can't have Nafeesa spoiling everything again. Why couldn't Rehan have told her he has another copy made instead of saying he left the recording with Zain?!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

So true :))
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

man I was spamming in the other thread in a full swing and had really a great time.
After all positivity, if u come back and see such situation๐Ÿ˜†
lmaooo u r right!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

If they will not reunite them ZaYa fans will kill them raise bhi they all are burning with anger today I am also a very big ZaYa fan but I am not angry instead I am very excited *eekks* can't wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†

Me too... there was a initial shock but now it has settled knowing there is 30 days more... But my big question... Will Aaliya forgive him???...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys just hang in there and we will get ZaYa!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I hope zain finds out everything tomorrow. Can't have Nafeesa spoiling everything again. Why couldn't Rehan have told her he has another copy made instead of saying he left the recording with Zain?!

oh oh yeah. i hope Rehan is smart enough to make a copy. but i do not think that Zain will be careless with a possible evidence that proves his wife innocent. Also maybe he already heard it and then he leaves the recording just to see what Nafeesa does to it..maybe that will solidify it for him that Nafeesa was behind this whole thing.